Chapter 5

Rouge's p.o.v.

We were walking to the forest with both Super and Hyper leading the way.

"Who do you think lives here?" Tails asks

"I don't know." Amy replies

"I bet the dog lives here." Knuckles said

"Who are you calling dog?" a voice sounded from behind us making us look and saw the big hedgehog stand behind us.

"Hey, Were." Hyper said floating beside his head

"Did they already beat you?"

"Yeah." he landed on the ground and looked over at us "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of a little battle." Super walked over and smiled

"Let me tell them that first." Werehog shrugged and went over to a clearing

"Are you going to tell the tip?" Silver asked

"If you would stay patient that is. *Sighs* Werehog uses hand to hand combat. So choose someone that you think would be good for this." both him and Hyper sat down on a rock off to the side, talking with each other.

"So who should we suggest?"

"I suggest Rouge." Shadow said

"What about me?" Amy pipped up "I can use my hammer."

"I don't know hun." I said

"PLEASE?" I sighed

"All right you can help me." We walked over to him and he turned to us

"Well?"

"Me and Amy accept your challenge."

"All right. The rest of you can wait by Super and Hyper." As they went over he waved his hand and a purple barrier appeared.

"Are you ready?" we both nodded and Amy charged at him, hammer in tow.

She swinged and he punched it making her stagger. I flew into the sky watching them fight. Amy kept swinging her hammer and he kept pushing her back. I dived down and kicked his left side letting Amy get a chance to swing her weapon, making him crash into a tree. He let out a growl and charged towards her grabbing her and throwing her into a tree. He glared in my direction and I didn't see a punch come straight at me sending me spinning through the air and landing on the ground with a thud. I looked up in time to dodge another punch aimed at my leg and I took to the sky's again. I looked back to see Amy getting another hit on him and he punched her into a rock. I hovered as Amy was using her hammer as a pole to lean against as he stalked over to her. I dove down and spun making my favourite attack, drill kick. I aimed at his back making him lay on the ground in a heap. I landed on the ground and Amy held her hammer ready for another atack to come when he raised his hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright. You beat me, not bad and nice moves. For girls." Hyper floated over to him and hugged him

"Your such a big softy." he pulled back and turned towards Super smiling at him.

"Where should we go next?" asked Tails as everyone walked back to us

"Why don't we get out of this forest first before that is decided." Super lead the way and we followed him.