Chapter 15

Sonic's p.o.v.

I groaned as I stretched my sore muscles and opened my eyes to meet with golden fur. I blinked my eyes as I dug through my head for what happened last and sighed. I had not only a mental breakdown but an emotional one too and snuggled with Super for comfort. I tried moving out of his arms but his grip tightened.

"Mmmnooo..." he mumbled. I managed to free one of my arms and shake his shoulder.

"Super, wake up."

"Mmm... hmm, uh? Sonic?" I saw his eyes flutter open and once his arms moved, I sat up and looked at him. "Don't wanna... Master..." he rolled over onto his side and fell back to sleep. I chuckled at the nickname he gave me before I declared that my name was Sonic. I decided to roll him on his back and sit on his stomach.

"Suuperrr." I whispered and his ear flicked. "SSSSupppperrr." his head rolled to one side and I rolled my eyes. "Either you get up or I'll kiss you." he groaned and rolled his head to the other side. Why is it that the others are light sleepers and Super is the only heavy one? Well, I guess that is why Fleetway and Dark both nicknamed him couch potato... Sighing, I pinned his hands above his head so he wouldn't lash out on me and narrowed my eyes. "Super, WAKE UP!" I yelled and his eyes snapped open while looking around frantically.

"Huh? What? Who? When? Where?" his rubys finally rested on my emeralds. He had shock and confusion all across his face. "Sonic!?"

"Yes, Super?" I slightly tilted my head to the side while smirking at him.

"W-What are you doing?" his eyes widened when I chuckled.

"Something embarrassing, I hope." his ears pinned while he gave a frantic nod. A crimson blush spread across his face as I brought mine closer to his and looked at him with half-lidded eyes. "And if you don't want this happening again then you better wake up when I call on you, Couch Potato." he blinked and then pouted.

"Not funny." I chuckled then pecked his nose leaving him to stare at me.

"What? I told you that if you don't get up, I'll kiss you."

"W-Well-l, y-you seem, uh, a l-lot, um, better." he looked everywhere besides me and I chuckled at his flustered stated. I got up from him then looked towards the cross. "Sonic?"

"Hmm?" I looked at Super and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"You still miss her, don't you?" I nodded

"Yeah. I can't get her out of my head." He put an arm over my shoulders.

"We all do." we sat there in silence until I looked down at my gloves. Super followed my gaze and moved his arm away. "What are we going to do with them and the rest of the world?" I took my glove off and saw the watery figure of my hand.

"I'm not going to hold back who I am anymore. I'm going to show them what true hell looks like and all those who stand in my way, will be terminated." I clenched my fist and looked back at Super with determination. "Starting with those seven." he smirked and stood up, holding out a hand to me. I took it with my gloved hand and once I was standing, I put my other glove back on.

"Then I guess we need to get started as soon as possible." I nodded and we both took off towards the cove. I took a glance back at the cross and smiled. 'Soon... soon I'll show them all what true suffering is and Sally's death won't be in vain.'