5

"Hah go suck a dick loser"

"Adleast I have something to suck on thorn face"

The tall boy laughed as he leaned back on the wooden frame of the bed which was bombarded with dirty pillows and crisp packets, a small sigh escaped his lips as he placed his game console down.
Looking up at the spitball covered ceiling.

"You dont want to play anymore? You scared you will lose?"

"Ahh if Jimin was here it would be so much fun"

The taller sighed as his eyes fell to his wrists, a small bracelet wrapped around it.
A mixture of fabrics braided into a circle, such a cheap and easy item which was so meaningful and nostalgic.
The memories of their past that never seemed to leave his empty head.

"Ahh Taehyung when are you finally confessing?"

"Pft me confessing? To who?"

"To Jimin... haven't you had like the biggest crush on him since you were like 5?"
Hoseok laughed as he reminisced the old times, whenever someone upset Jimin Taehyung would always take care of him.
But behind the smaller back he would give them bruises so that they would apologise to Jimin.
Well thats what he was told by Taehyung adleast.

Hoseok was lost in thought before feeling a burning sensation over his chest as he looked down only to see wet sticky cheese covering his beloved shirt, causing him to jump up with a screech.

"You dont know when to keep your mouth shut do you? Just go home already this isn't a staple"

"What's up with calling me horse face all the damn time"
Hoseok gritted his teeth as he picked up a towel from the ground before rubbing away the now stringy cheese which became harder and harder to get off.

"Well, I and Jimin watched this anime attack on titan and you wouldn't believe it there is this guy called Jean, nasty little bugger. Personality shit and just awful sense of humour and bad luck with the girls. He even looked just like you so what's there to do other than link one with the other and call you what the fandom calls him"

Taehyung ranted sarcastically which caused Hoseok to slowly fall asleep as he rolled his eyes.
"You know ill get going now you have fun with your weeb life! See ya asshole"

Hoseok scoffed before walking over to the door, twisting the handle only to hear a sudden scream of terror.
Such noises were only heard in horror movies as.

"I MISSED A CALL FROM JIMIN! ahh damnit he is going to be so sad... maybe he felt lonely and wanted to talk... oH he left a message"

"Maybe he got to the confessing before you"

"Oh shut up"

Taehyung scoffed before sitting up on the bed cross-legged just like a kid as he pressed play, feeling his heart jump out of his chest as although he showed no care to Hoseoks words whatsoever.
He could feel a gentle tingle in his stomach at the very thought of holding Jimin's hand, the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other in perfect harmony.

Jimin was his angel, the poor clumsy thing tripped off of a cloud and fell into his arms.
So now it's his possession, it's his little angel.

"Ok let me listen"
Hoseok said as he walked back, sitting on the corner of the bed before leaning over Taehyung's arm only to receive a smack.

Taehyung glared at the other before pressing the play button, staring down at his phone as if it were a treasure.

00:00:00

[ PLAY ]

"T..there is someone in my house trying to k..kill me...p..please help...t..taehyung save me i .. I beg y-"

"T..Taehyung...P..PLEASE COME...I...IM"

[Replay-]

Both boys sat there in silence, before Hoseok could say a word Taehyung ran out of the house.
Grabbing his bike.

This cant be true, even if its a big lie he couldn't take any chances.
Jimin would never make a joke like this.
Never.