40.

"So...How is he?"

"Oh, it's already been a week and after all my endless calls you finally answer? How nice of you"
The male twirled his finger around the telephone cable while speaking sarcastically as he leaned back on the sopha infront of him, his legs in mid air as he glanced at the boy across who stared back at him with big pleading eyes.

"Well, i was busy. And ... being around him made me too ... i dont know..."

"Too remorseful? Too happy? Too human like? Or even less like the emotionless bastard you are? Or less like a heartless monster?"
Jin grinned to himself as he reached his arm out blocking Jimin who was trying to get any closer to him as the elder yawned before flipping the younger down, making him lay on the sopha as he sat down ontop.

"Honestly, i wouldent argue with any of them... its sort of scary"

"Oh my, you scared? Thats a new to me"
Jin grinned as he patted Jimin hair gently with his fingertips.
"Your little puppy is desperatly trying to talk maybe you shoul-"

Before Jin could even finish Yoongi hung up, Jimins face falling into the sopha as he whined silently.
"O..sorry" Jin spoke apologetically as he got off, his eyes meeting Jimins mid way as he let out a sigh.

"Its fine... im exausted"
Jimin sighed as he slowly pushed himself up from the sopha, eyes falling on the wall ahead of him. Feeling as if it was about to come crushing down onto him before feeling a hand over his shoulder, Jin  sat down beside Jimin while his head layed comfortably over the smallers shoulders.
His eyes glooming through the curtains as he pulled Jimin closer.

"Hey... do you think they will come and get us?"

"Its not i think, i know they are comming. And they are here, they were from day one"

Jin sighed as he pulled Jimin from the sopha.
Jimin could hear a sudden sharp ring on the door and surprisingly Jin headed straight towards the door, Jimin did try to stop the elder who leant on the door phrame with a squinted expression.

"Could you go and stop bothering us, i know you've been watching us for a while"

"Well, i don't really trust you with the safety of my Jimin."

The tall male smiled as he looked over at Jimin who froze.
Feeling his heart twirl as he walked over slowly before pulling the taller into a tight hug.

"Im sorry i was so mean last time.. i hope you forgave me"

"Of course, now if you'd let me I'd like to take you on a road trip"