13.

"Did you hear about monster?"

"I heard something, but it depends on what you heard"

The male hummed as he laced his fingers in circular montions over the flat surface of the table, rubbing away the crumbs from his earlier meal with great care before lifting his finger and placing it inbetween his lips.
Glancing up with the most uninterested expression.

"He's dead"

The younger male spoke, there was a moment of silence before the other burst out into a hysterical laughter.

"Monster dead? Have you completely lost your mind kid? The only thing dead here is your brain"

The elder mocked him as he put his attention back to his own reflection, yet the youngers eyes also followed.
Lazzering the others features with great detail before shaking his head and taking a step back.

"He was chased by the company, they are after him. The rumour has it that he spaired the life of one of his targets, but thats just a rumour"

The youngers words formed a tumour in the elders throat, suddenly breathing becoming harder as he stared right into the others eyes.
"That cant be true! Monster dosent give a shit for anyone, not even me. Jungkook get my car ready ill go find him"

"You can't find someone who is dead Jin"

"Well then ill find his living corpse and kill him"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head at the other, he held great respect aswell as envy for him.
It wasnt fair that he wouldent share with those pretty lips of his, but thats only what others say and defenatly no what was on his own mind.

"What are you smiling about? Get going"

"Yes sir"