44.

"Well then, would you care to explain. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU AND JIMIN GET HERE?!"

Silence, all they could do was stand there in silence with their heads hung low in shame.
Jimin couldent even bare to make eye contact with Yoongi, he knew that if their eyes locked he'd just burst out in tears for being so useless.
Because he always just caused problems for everyone around him.

"D...dont blame him its my foult... i was the who stopped the car.."
Taehyung spoke hesitantly as he glanced over at Jimin.
"we stopped by the side to sort things out and thats w..whe-"

"Just shut up."

Yoongi groaned before shooting a glare at the two males across the room, he pushed himself up from his bed and walked forward untill he heard a sudden clash as the chans stopped him from moving any further.
But he was still able to stare down at Jimin emotionlessly, signalled for him to come closer to the metal that separated them, but before Jimin could even take the first step the door swung opened.

A tall male with a large presence walked in, his dark eyes lazering throughout the room before landing on Jimin as he walked forward.
Unlocking the gate as he yanked Jimin out forcefully, everything happening too fast for Jimin to react.

"Where are you taking him."

"Whats it to you where i take him? But i assure you all will end up in the same place in the end, so dont you worry."
The male smirked mischeviously as he threw Jimin over his shoulder before walking off, Taehyungs voice bouncing off the walls as he screamed desperatly meanwhile Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sat back.

"H.. HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?!"

"The more emotions you show, the more fun they will have torturing him."
Yoongi spoke in a monotoned voice as he gripped onto a piece of paper, ripping it piece by piece as he stared down at his hands.
Ofcourse he was mad, but going all psycho wouldent help them in the slightest.

"Y..your right" Taehyung's tone softened a bit as he sat back down on the bed, thinking carefully before glancing back up at Yoongi.
"Well there Is a chance isnt there? To save Jimin..? He said that in the end we are all taken to the same place! So we can take Jimin from there and save him!" He jumped only to feel the others animalistic eyes traveled up, glaring through him emotionlessly.

"Are you dumb? Or just trying to be funny? The next time we will all be in the same place is once they kill us all, im not sure you can save him once he is dead"

Taehyung blinked, letting out a small hitch under his breath as he turned around, letting his head fall onto the wall as he bit down on his toung.
So he was going to lose him again, then again there wasnt anything he had done that would make him diserve Jimin.

Taehyung let out a smal chuckle, his heart crumbling a piece at a time as he felt his tears streaming down his cheeks at the verry thought of losing him once again.
The suffocating feeling that clenched his lungs and torn out his heart, playing with his heart strings like a instrument.
But every strum of this untuned song would break each and every chord till there was nothing left.

"I...i dont want to lose him...n...not again"