18.

"Oh dear, im afraid i cant take no as a answer"

"W...what but-"

Before Jimin could say another word he felt a tight grip around his wrist, he wasnt even able to react as he was suddenly yanked out of the car.
His eyes caught glimpses of the dark smile that was over the other males face.
Staring at Jimin with his warm eyes which froze Jimins heart as soon the male took out a knife from his back pocket, waving it around infront of Jimins face as he leaned closer to the smaller males ear.

"How about you show me something fun while my boys check out the car honney bun"

The male smirked as a bundle of men started walking forward, getting into the car as Jimin was escorted else-where.
Tugged and pulled as he got a bit further away, feeling the blade becoming more and more careless as it scraped over his cheek.
A hitch escaped his lips as the knife just grased passed his neck, he wasnt sure what was worse, the fact that he had a knife pressed against him or that he left the car.

"Well then, you know what to do. Entertain me"

The male hummed as he sat back on a tree trunk, Jimin didnt pay much attention to his surroundings till now.
Being surrounded by trees and bushes making it impossible to see him.

"E..entertain? How?"

Jimin looked up at the male who kept a smile on his face, tilting his head to the side before raising his brows.

"Oh boy- dont tell me your a virgin?"

Jimin turned compleatly red as he took a small step back, taken aback by the question as he turned his head towards the car.
Only to suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapping around his waist as he turned his head back around, feeling the others face burried in the cruck of his neck. Causing him to wince as he glanced down.

"No point, if your little boyfriend came back he is most likely dead by now- i mean... unless you deside"

The other male grinned as he could smell Jimins scent traveling up his air vents, being able to taste his scent on his toung as his hand gently rubbed the side of Jimins arm.

"Please...dont kill him"

"Sure if your well behaved, whats your name love?"

"Its park ji-"

Before Jimin could finish he suddnely stopped, turning red as the other placed his lips on the cruck Jimins neck softly with a small grin as he pushed Jimin down slowly.

"So if i let him live you will let me be your boyfriend?"

"What do you mean-"

The male chuckled as he poked Jimins lips, glancing up for a second.
He coudl hear the gunshots from the distance which only caused him to smell the strong stench of gasoline as he sat up, glancing back down at Jimin with a dark smile which made it obvious for Jimin.

He wasn't keeping the promice.