10.

One warning, yet one chance.

It felt like it was over, the yellow tape circulating the rooms like spider web. Yet the unwebabble substance blocked off any sort of entrance to the rooms filled with dispair.
The plastic wraped round and round in circles as the off beat screech echoed for miles away, sirens spinning with flashing lights that flickered into their lifeless surroundings.

"This isnt real, it cant be"

Taehyung whispered under his breath as he repeated those words in his head the moment his eyes traveled around the room, dried red liquid covering the wood beneath his feet as his eyes traveled down.
Spinning his body around, trying to stop his legs from giving in as he felt as if the world was collapsing down on him.

If only he had listened to that message earlier, or even if he just took Jimin home. Forced him to come round.
Then he would have been able to save him.

Taehyungs eyes filled with oceans, feeling them spilling down his flushed face as he kept looking around, replaying the images in his mind.
The memories were still raw, feeling just as sore as the moment everything happened.
It was as if his clock stoped in one particular moment that replayed itself like a broken record.
What sort of life is it where the only person he lived for was gone.
He didnt want to believe the reality if the reality was so wrong, so abnormal to the mind that even the selfconsiousness pushed it away.

"Park Jimin... i should have saved you... i should have fucking saved you....i promice you....ill kill that mother fucker for what he has done"

Taehyung spoke under his breath as he finally came back to reality, feeling a pair of arms wraping around his shoulder.
Only for his eyes to travel to the side and see him, Jimins father.

"I..its a great loss...we all feel sorrow but we have to move on"

"I wownt move on... not untill i get him back for what he had done"

Taehyung spoke harshly as he moved forward towards the door, only to feel a hand wraping around his wrist.
"A...actually if you want to know the truth... a certain male ...by the name of Min Yoongi Kept bothering Jimin a couple years back so im suspecting it was him"

"Min Yoongi?..... hmm...sounds familiar...but not familiar enaugh"
Taehyung sighed as he yanked his arm away before walking out of the blood wrenched building, although the amout of blood was minimal.
The smell of iron stuck in his nostrils till he finally felt the cold air colliding with his face.

"Its ok... ill avenge you"

Taehyung whispered as he shoved his hands into his pockets while staring up at the blank sky before pulling out a necklace, he glanced down
at it carefully for a fiew second before a small hidden smile formed on his lips.
He stared at the pendant before closing his eyes and placing his lips onto its corner, gripping it tightly in his palm before walking forward.

"Min Yoongi... ill find you and kill you"