31.

Silence, the single tingle on the side of Jimins lips caused a look of confusion to arise.
His fingers instinctively moving upwards towards his lips as his fingertips grased allong the rim of his lips, looking up at Taehyung who pulled Jimin into one last hug.
Taking in the others warmth to assure himself, this was real.

His eyes then traveled up to Yoongi who stood in the background.
Taehyung once again having those images flashing infront of his eyes before he knelt down onto one knee, lifting Jimins shirt up ever so slightly with his fingers before leaning forward and placing his lips on the bandaged stomach.

"Monster... better keep him safe... dont hurt him"

Taehyung spoke firmly before standing up straight, trying to avoid any sort of eye contact with Jimin as he reached forward and ruffled the smallers hair.

"Im sorry...i must disgust you... i..im so sorry"

".... you dont.... its just... scary..."

Jimin whispered as he kept his head low before rubbing his lips, staring down at his feet as a arm snaked around his shoulders.
It really was scary but the moment he lifted his head he was faced with Yoongis emotionless expression as he gave Taehyung a small nodd.

"Jimin ...i love you ok ..and not in a friend way ... nor in that family house game way..so the next time i see you... can i-"

"You could, but unfortunately ill be taking the privilege of that"

Yoongi spoke in a matter of fact tone causing Taehyungs brow to raise with a small grin, but to Jimin it came as a bit of a shock as his eyes fell onto Yoongis lips while from up close he could see the small smirk behind his emotionless expression.
Thats right, Yoongi did change.

He seemed somewhat more... human.

"We will see about that, but for now fare well"

Taehyung grinned as he leaned forward and gave Jimin one last peck on the cheek, but the moment didnt last long as suddenly Yoongi pushed Taehyung away, lifting his gun and pulling the trigger countless times.

"YOONGI WHAT ARE YOU DO-"

"its ok... they'd think he is on our side if i didnt, he is fine Jimin"

Yoongi stated calmly as they ran forward, Yoongis hand wraped around Jimins as he led the way.
Holding firmly as they passed the thick forest, each branch scraping past them like a finish line.

The leaves rattling in excitement as he stood there, staring at them in the distance with the small scrape across his cheek.
If only he was the one holding Jimin hand, but he was too late.

Either way, he knew Jimin would be safe and thats all that mattered.
But he needed to find the one behind it all.

And he already knew where to beguin.