41.

"Well then, Monster. Or should i say... Min Yoongi, you really live up to your expectations dont you?"

A deep dark tone bounced off of the walls as he fell back into a chair.

It honestly was pathetic, small talk made people anoying not intimidating.
Yoongi rolled his eyes as he glanced up with a emotionless expression, his large presence consuming the room as he sat there.
Seeing the red liquid glistening in the blindening lights before he felt snipits of chilly air colliding with his chest though his ripped buttons which hung on loose  threads.
Why?
Thats what Yoongi would love to know, why did he do something so careless.
More careless than usual for his taste.

Yoongi let out a helpless sigh as his eyes peersed through the other male like lazors, you could call it a resting bitch face as he put no effort into that expression what so ever.
And yet it made the other so excited as he couldent take his eyes off the monster with a small chuckle escaping his lips as he moved closer before pinching Yoongis chin inbetween his long fingers.

"Id prefer" Yoongi sighed as he slapped the others hands away swiftly.
"If you didn't touch me, you and your filthy hands"

Smack, a sudden echo vibrated around the room as Yoongi tilted his head to the side, the others hand poulsating on the wall.

"I told you not to touch me"

"You mothe-"

The other male reached down for a gun, his fingers wraped around the handle tightly as he pointed it forward.
Yet before his finger could pull the trigger he stopped, eyes falling on him as he heard footsteps comming closer and closer.

"I knew id see you here again, what a wonderfull coincidence"

And in he walked in with the biggest grin placed on his lips as he sat down opposite Yoongi, his body language being nothing like the one of the clumbsy kid he met that day.
But then again, he was no different either.
He was like a ferril rabit when he wasnt around Jin, like a wild beast set free.

Yoongi grinned as he stared down at the ground.
"What are you so happy about?"
Jungkook tilted his head as he watched the other lean back, placing one leg over the other as he tilted his head to the side.

"Hmm impressive, looks like we need new chains"

Jungkook sighed as he looked at the mettal shatter with one swift tug as the elder glared down at him.

"Im still alive, only means you are planning on catching the other two"

"Huh, its none of your busness now. But turned yourself in so lightly-"