25.

It was dark, the cold frosty air circulating the room as the unfamiliar feeling came over the two males.

Yoongi looking down at the blood that became one with the floor before his eyes traveled back up to Jimin who winced in pain as he hesitantly opened his big light brown orbes, feeling the others fingertips rubbing away his tears as he stared up at Yoongi before glancing down at the palm of his hand.

"Ill take your life, now your life is my possesion. You will live for as long as i tell you to."

Yoongi spoke firmly in his deep raspy voice as he lifted the knife back up, and with one smoothe move he sliced his own palm before pressing his onto Jimins.
The smallers eyes slowly widening as Yoongi looked at their hands before lifting his eyes back up.
Jimins heart stopped as he stared deeply into Yoongis eyes, his own heart thumping like crazy with the realisation.
This was the first time he looked at him so so clearly, Yoongis beautiful eyes and snow white skin.
He didnt even know this guys name, but he felt like he knew who he was.

"...its you... your Yoongi arnt you"

Jimin's breath hitched as he stared up at Yoongi with misty eyes, his hand hesitantly reaching upwards as he placed his blood covered palm on the side of Yoongis cheek.
His small fingertips grazing along the side of Yoongis skin as he felt his breath shiver.

"I... i knew it"

Jimin muttered leaving Yoongi dumbfounded as he keeled beside Jimin who's small arms slowly wraped around Yoongis torso, pulling him into a tight hug as he burried his face into the others chest.

"Y..you...you were the one i was looking for"

Jimin smiled before feeling the other pulling away as he looked at Jimins with confusion.

"So you.. knew?"

Yoongi recieved a nodd as he watched the others arms shiver ever so slightly, he wasnt sure what was worse.
Jimin knowing who he was or him being frightened no matter how much he tried to fight back the fear.

"Arnt you scared..?"

"I am... you tried to kill me... you hurt me and kidnapped me.... but you also saved me..and spaired my life so... thank you"

Jimin bowed his head, as he sat millimetres away from Yoongi.
His arms still shivering, it seemed like Jimin wasnt hiding it anymore and he himself just couldent hold back.
Yoongi picked Jimin up into his arms and walked forward befire dropping him onto the springy bed.
Laying beside Jimin was like a dreams as his own arms sneaked around Jimins waist the moment he pulled the male smaller closer, feeling the others gentel scent tingling his air ducts as he held him close.

"Just for today... but tomorow its going to be as if this never happened"

"I wouldent have asked for any more"