29.

"You idiot Jin"

Yoongi shook his head as he watched the last strands of his slink white ash escape his lips, allowing the wraped up concoction of herbal delight tend to the ground as it landed beneath the soul of his shoe.

Everything was distorted.
The way the clouds rushed past his head like a flock of broken hailos as the clash of cold air swarned around him.
He would have enjoyed the view if not of the small dot in the distance that moved closer and closer, with the last sip of his now cold tea he placed the mug down beside him on the small wooden chair and he waited.
And waited.

He wasnt too patient, but being polite was his new found motto.

"Didnt plan on seeing you again"

"Well surprise, i came to kill you."

The younger male stared at Yoongi, they were the same eyes that stared at him that night.
And yet they seemed so lifeless, a pair of blood thirsty daggers that stared right back at him as the male took big yet slow steps towards him.
He was tall and much more built than Yoongi, but his inexperience shun through as he swung a knife towards Yoongi.

He grinned, Yoongis lips curling at the sides as he watched the others every flimbsy move, his actions were possesed by anger.
Such powerfull strikes ruined by such reckless actions, his motives full of voulting ambition that somewhat consumed his morality and thoughts.

The elder dodged every single strike as he moved forward, finally landing the other on the floor as he stomped his foot over his head.

"Wasnt the letter enaugh"

"A letter soaked in his blood was not enaugh, his life was too precious. And you took it, You took him!"

The younger spat out venom like words as he slipped out from beneath Yoongi before swiftly swinging his fist into the elders stomach, but only to recieve a small laugh as he grabbed Taehyungs fist and crushed it brutally.
His light dangerous eyes shining up at the younger male.

"You see i have no time to be playing around with some kid, but know that i can destroy you in a matter of seconds"

Taehyung shrieked as he tried pulling his hand away, hearing each of his bones crumbling in seconds.
Just proving exactly how weak he actually was.
But then again monster was the best of the best, no one was strong enaugh to surpass him.
But that was even more of a reason to have him dead.

Yoongi left the male whimpering in pain as he stumbled to the ground once the elder flung his hand away, a cocky smile formed on his lips as he moved towards the house.

But the younger wasnt planing on losing any chances, he swiftly pulled up a gun into the palm of  his hand and targeted Yoongis back.
But his hand was too flimbsy, and it pissed him of as once he pulled the trigger the bulled twisted ever so slightly to the side.

But he would have never expected what happened next.

"Y..Yoongi... are you ok? It sounded like you were fightin-"

A/n
WE HAVE REACHED 1K :")
THAnk yOu so MUch to all the readers its a pretty new book so im ShOOk we got there thus quick but thank you again!!