Chapter Two - The Angel and The Clown

~♡~Sophia's POV~♡~

"Get away from my date!" a voice shouts from behind me.

I break our kiss and turn my head slightly, only to catch a glimpse of my date – Mike, James, or whatever his name is – looking at the boy I was kissing with anger. A devilish grin slightly grows on the corner of my lips.

Gotcha.

A fight is about to ensue between my date – or Hunk #1 as I'd like to call him – and Hunk #2, the firefighter wannabe I had been kissing until a few seconds ago. I wipe our saliva from my lips and take a few steps back to let the boys settle the score.

Boy, I am sure going to enjoy this. After all, Hunk #1 deserves it. How dare he hit on another girl while he's on a date with me?

Within seconds, the two boys begin to throw their punches at each other and everyone's eyes are on us.

I casually walk towards the food table and grab a red paper cup filled with beer while enjoying the view. When people start to take their phone out and film the fight, I move closer to the two fighting boys so that I can be in the video too. A contented smile comes across my lips while I strike a pose in front of the cameras, trying to act as natural as I can.

Perfect. By this time tomorrow, this will be trending on social media and the number of my followers will skyrocket to the roof. It's free publicity and that is absolutely perfect for business.

In the age of social media, the number of likes, views, and followers are all that matter. Especially when you're me.

Being a part-time model, social media plays an important part in whether companies would hire you to be the face of their brand or not. The more people know who you are, the more people would buy their products. It's simple math. That's why, I have to use every opportunity I get to become even more famous.

I'm used to being the talk around the town, even if it's not in a good way. People absolutely love to hate me and I'm fine with that. Besides, they might act like they hate me but deep down, they want to be me. Why else would I have 1,999,801 followers on Instagram?

By the end of the day, I'm sure people will call me a slut, a whore, or whatever it is they want to call me. But you know what? There's no such thing as bad publicity. Every publicity, no matter how bad, is still publicity.

"Not so tough now, are you Tough Guy?" Hunk #1 mocks the boy who's now lying on the floor, the veins on his neck look like they could explode any minute.

Not backing up easily, Hunk #2 gets up on his feet in no time and clenches his fist in anger. But just as they're about to continue the fight, a stupid boy in some stupid Joker costume suddenly pops out of nowhere. To my annoyance, he stands right in between the two pissed off boys with his arms stretched against them, trying to keep the two's distance from each other.

"Whoa, whoa, guys," Joker says, "Let's just take this outside, shall we?" Anxiety fills his eyes as he switches his gaze back and forth at the big, blue vase near them.

Hunk #1 growls, his rock-hard abs moving up and down in anger. "Move away, Clown Boy."

"He's right," Hunk #2 says, stretching his neck from side to side. "We've got some scores to settle."

"I know that," the Joker replies, sounding fidgety and slightly on the edge. "All I'm saying is, do it outside, where there are less expensive stuffs!"

Instead, Hunk #1 takes a step forward and brings both hands in front of his chest before cracking his knuckles.

"Last warning," Hunk #1 threatens. "Move away or else."