Chapter Seven - Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk

~Mac's POV~

"Lesson number one," Sophia holds out a finger, "is how to walk."

Thank God Dylan already went home because if he hadn't, I'm pretty sure he would've laughed his head off. Earlier, Dylan got a surprise phone call from his father. Apparently, his business trip was over earlier than expected. So, imagine how he would react when he found his house wrecked after last night's wild party.

Still, as much as I pity Dylan for getting into a huge trouble, I thought it'd be a good thing now that me and Sophia are finally alone. I just expected my first lesson to be a little more... exciting.

"How to walk?" I try to mask my disappointment by taking a sip on my orange juice.

"Yes!" She gives a nod while her expression turns serious. "How you walk defines how people see you. Walk the right walk and people will see you differently. It's literally the first step to everything!" the aggravation in her voice makes me jerk my head back a little out of surprise.

"O-kay..." I roll my eyes, still not believing her words.

"Now, everyone knows that a bad girl never cares about what other people think. So..." She stands up and places her hand on her waist. "You have to walk like you own the place."

I have to say, the hesitation in me was still quite strong. Yet, I find myself giving a firm nod.

"Now watch." She gives a short, dramatic pause as she walks to the middle of the food court. Turning her head slightly towards me, she continues, "And learn."

Throwing her gaze in front of her, she takes a deep breath before pushing her chest forward and raising her chin. One of her brows is raised a little while her eyes droop ever so slightly. She sucked her inner mouth, pushing her lips forward, giving just the right amount of a sexy pout to perfect her 'I-don't-give-a-damn' look. Then, she takes her first step forward.

The second she starts to walk, it's like something magical is happening around her. Somehow, she's drawing – no, she's sucking everyone's aura to herself, gaining attention from people around her. While swinging her hands gracefully, her long, slender legs are slightly crossed in front of her as she walks, causing her hips to sway from side to side. I've seen some people overdo that movement by swinging their hips from left to right like they intentionally want to knock over the person standing right next to them. But that's not what Sophia is doing.

With every move she makes, it's clear that she has absolutely perfect control of her body. Yet she does it so effortlessly and naturally.

After a few steps, she gives a small toss to her long brown hair and that's enough to gain every teenage boy's attention in this food court.

My jaw almost drops to the ground when I see a cute teenage boy is approaching her. The youthful look on his face tells me he's not much older than we are. "Uhm, excuse me."

She turns her head at his direction in a slow and calculated move. Raising her brow, she asked with her usual devil-may-care attitude, "Yeah?"

"I... was wondering if I can get your number," the boy continues, blushing every once in a while. The blonde boy is clearly smitten by her, which continues to leave me in awe.

Sophia quickly turns her head in my direction with a victorious smile. "See?"

Shifting her gaze back to the lovelorn boy, she takes a small marker from inside her bra. She places it between her teeth before she pulls the marker off the cap. While giving a sultry look at the boy, she grabs his left hand and scribbles something on it, her gaze never leaves his sight in the process.