Sister Zone

Sooo, I've decided there will be a spin-off of this book! Sister Zone will take place a few years after this book, and Sophia and Mac will make an appearance there as side characters.

Well, without further ado, here it is!

~BLURB~

Some say getting out of the friend zone is hard. Well, try getting out of the sister zone.

Vanessa Hayes-Wong had been best friends with Oliver Morrison for over five years. Just when she started to realize she was having romantic feelings for him, he gave her the worst Christmas gift she could've ever received.

He gave her a mug that said World's Greatest Little Sister.

Desperate to get out of the sister zone, Vanessa enlisted the help of her cousin-slash-fashion-stylist, Sophia Wilde; self-help guru, Mackenzie Goode; and self-proclaimed dating expert, Ryan Martin.

Of course, nothing went as planned and the mismatched trio seemed to bring more harm than good to her.

But who knows? With their help, she might stand a chance to get out of the sister zone.

~*~*~*~

Although the book is not Teen Fiction (it's more of a chick-lit since the protagonists are not in their teens lol), it will contain the same (if not more) comical situations and humorous spirit as How to Be a Bad Girl.

I won't start writing the book until May/June 2020 since I still have other ongoing books I need to finish, but the book is now available to check out in my profile. So, save it in your library to receive further updates!

Well, thank you so much for reading How to Be a Bad Girl and hope I'll see you in Sister Zoned!