Chapter Eleven-Tattoos

Being in his arms made me feel warm and fuzzy. My lips on his made me feel wild and loving. His hands on me drove me crazy. I was happy to be right there, kissing him, acting like the world was ending, and it was our last chance. We were finally left alone, and I was so happy that he was on top of me, loving me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and tugged his harder against me, and whispered, "The shirt needs to be off," and then--

I woke up, gasping and looking around the dorm. Everyone was sound asleep. Brett, Chase, and Cole. I sighed and rested back. Thank God, it was a dream...I couldn't see myself nearly having sex with Cole when I had just barely met him. I decided to go back under the covers to go back to sleep. As my eyes slid shut, I was quickly back asleep and in another dream.

COLE'S P.O.V

I didn't mean to watch her sleep, but she looked so peaceful. While Brett and Chase left early to go find Emma and Gia, I stayed back to wait until Nichole was up. She was so stubborn sometimes, but she had a smile that lit up the room, and a personality that would be hard to hate right away. She was absolutely beautiful inside and out, but sometimes she was just a little irritating.

As I saw her slowly waking up, I got a jolt and I wanted to jump up and go to her. But I held back and went back to reading my book, pretending that I wasn't just watching her sleep like a creep. But I did look up when I saw her sitting up and stretching her arms above her head, and yawning tiredly. I smirked to myself as I watched her rake her fingers through her hair and stand up tiredly. She was in a tank top and booty shorts she had gotten out of her new wardrobe she had set up the day before. Her tank top had slid up slightly in the middle of the night, flashing me a little skin, and I tried to ignore it and I looked up to her face. She was still stretching, still oblivious to everyone being gone except me. I watched her flip her long blonde hair to the side as she pulled her tank top down. And then her beautiful, light blue eyes met mine.

"Hey, Cole," she smiled warmly at me. I grinned stupidly, and answered back, "Morning. Brett and Chase went to find Emma and Gia so that they could be with them to the sorting thing. I waited for you."

She grinned and walked to me, and then plopped on the side of me lazily, grabbing the book from my hands and skimming through the page in interest. Then she smiled and gave the book back.

"I didn't know you read," she said teasingly. I rolled my eyes, making sure she saw that I was still smiling, and then went back to reading it. She laughed and then shut the book and tossed it  to the edge of the bed, and then she turned and laid on my lap, grinning up at me.

"Today is the day I get sorted to my category. I am so excited," she said in excitement. I grinned back at her.

"Good." I replied. She frowned.

"You alright? You seem like your like...troubled or something," she told me. I realized I was being a bit weird since I was trying to hold back all of my urges to blurt out compliments or flirts. I quickly changed my expression so she knew I was okay.

"I'm fine, just thinking," I lied. Her frown quickly became a smile again as she sat back up, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"I need to find something to wear. I'll be right back," she ran off, and I sat there waiting for a few minutes until I saw her again. She was wearing a purple T-shirt and skinny jeans, and sneakers to go with the outfit. She pulled her hair into two braids. I smiled at her.

"Casual?" I asked her. She smiled, grabbed my hands, and pulled me up.

"I don't do fancy," she told me as she wrapped her arms around my waist for a hug. I hugged her tightly back, and kissed the top of her head out of instinct. And when I did, her arms tightened around me as she buried her face in my chest. She was so small, I felt like I was going to break her.