─ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

As a brand new day arrived, I woke up to the feeling of eternal bliss. For the first time in months, I felt refreshed and well-rested. Peeking out from the comforter, I saw the cloudy weather of Chicago through the clear windows. It made the bedroom very blue and a tad bit depressing.

I rolled onto my back, finding the man next to me already awake. Dick had his head against the bed frame as his fingers were interlocked together on his chest. I instantly became aware of the amused sparkles in his eyes. "Sleep well? Because I am pretty confident I heard some snores coming out of you," he casually mentioned, smirking.

"I do not snore," I denied, ignoring the warmth on my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed, Young. I found it very cute," Dick teased with a chuckle as I swatted away his hand when he tried to pinch my blushing cheeks.

"Do you want a death wish, Grayson?" I threatened, glaring at him.

"No, but I do want this," he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I automatically surrendered to the skinship, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as his hand traveled down to my inner thigh, almost near the entrance of my lady's part.

Dick retracted away from the kiss then planted wet kisses down my jawline to my neck. I threw my head back, allowing more access for him. Once he found the sensitive spot, he nibbled down on it while at the same time, his finger entered inside of me. Heat spread throughout my body as I heaved out in pleasure.

Every single thing he did to my body twice was beyond words I could not describe at this very moment.

Trying to catch my breath, I noticed the duffle bag and suitcase at the corner of the room. It wasn't there before I went to sleep. "You going somewhere?" I asked, sitting upright in the bed as I used the comforter to cover my bare chest.

Dick turned to look at his packed bags then sat upright, glancing over his shoulder. "That asylum was home base for those freaks. They won't be bothering Rachel anymore. She's safe now. She's even got her mother back—"

"Thanks to me," I sent a smirk but earned a glare.

"You get no thank you, Ashe. You endangered her, Gar, and yourself for going there alone and unprepared," Dick said, his voice laced in concern as I rolled my eyes, staying quiet since the last thing I want after sex is an argument. "Maybe she can try to have a normal life..."

"But not you, right? You find it overrated."

He deeply sighed. "Being Robin doesn't work anymore, but not being Robin doesn't work either. At least not without some help."

"Help you can't get here."

"No."

I pressed my lips together, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Whatever you're searching for, I hope you find it and maybe in the future, we can try this again sometime," I suggested, tilting my head to the side and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"You can come with me," Dick kindly offered. "I don't mind the company."

"Thank you, but no thank you. You're not the only person here who's suffering from an identity crisis," I told him, chuckling as he softly smiled. After the whole asylum fiasco, I'm torn on whether I should continue living as Ashe Young, a girl who experienced the life I never dreamt of having or Asura al Ghul, a girl who brought destruction everywhere.