Chapter 34 *Christmas Special*

-just because it's a christmas special, doesn't mean you can skip this. It still has plot things in here you DONT want to miss. Trust me ;)-

It was Christmas Eve, and it was Me and Ansaldos first holiday season to spend together.

"Did you finish wrapping his gift?" Luca looked over to my wrapped present.

"Of course. I finally finished wrapping everything that I have gotten him." I laugh, and go to put it under our tree.

And yes, it was a real one. Ansaldo complained that if we bought a fake one that Christmas wouldn't be as authentic or something. Which is bullshit, but whatever. I didn't want to argue with him over a tree.

"Ready to go? We're almost late." Ansaldo walked in the room, and I turned around, putting my hand on my decently protruding stomach.

"Yes. Today's the day we find out the gender." I smile, and we walk towards each other. I stand on my toes and lean up to kiss him. His hands land gently on my waist as he holds me in place for a longer kiss.

"Then let's get going." He takes my small hand in his large one, and leads me to a separate part of the pack house that the pack doctor was at.

We walked in the medical room, and I got myself situated on the medical bed or chair thing. Not sure exactly what it's called, even if I do like to study medical stuff from time to time. You'd think I know, but sadly, I don't.

The pack doctor walks in, and it's the same one we had from our first visit.

I smile. "Doctor Rossi! Merry Christmas." I tell him.

Rossi laughs at my excitement. "Hello Luna, and Merry Christmas. Are you ready to get started?"

I nod, and he instructs me to lift my shirt and undo the top of my jeans, so he has more room to maneuver the wand on my stomach to see the baby. But not without a little growling from Ansaldo, of course.

"Sal, it's fine." I grab his hand, and his eyes turn from black to the sea green and blue I love. I refuse to have an upset alpha while I'm seeing my baby.

"Alright, again, the gel is going to be cold." Rossi warns, before squeezing it on my pregnant stomach.

I inhale when the sharp coldness hits, but I quickly get used to it, and release my breath.

Ansaldo also squeezes my hand for reassurance. I squeeze back.

Rossi maneuvers the wand around for about thirty seconds, before finally stopping.

"It just seems today is full of good news for you two." He looks at the screen, and then back to me.

"Well yes, we're finding out the gender?" I raise an eyebrow

"You're also having twins, Luna." Rossi points to the screen, and shows me my two kids.

"Oh goddess." I gasp. Everything suddenly seems so overwhelming. A good overwhelming.

"Twins?" Ansaldos eyes are wide, and he's looking at the screen intensely.

"A boy and a girl." Rossi confirms.

I look at Ansaldo, and smile at him. He looks down, before putting his hand at the top of my head and leaning down to give me a passionate kiss.

"We have two kids, Sal." I chuckle.

"The more, the merrier."

———

"Alright, open this one." Ansaldo hands me a wrapped box, and I happily take it from him.

I rip off the paper, because unwrapping things carefully just isn't as fun. I take off the top of a box, and gasp when I see the inside.

"These are so cute." I pull out a pink and blue onesie, the blue one with a little elephant on it, and the pink one with a puppy. "Oh my goddess, I won't be able to get over these." I laugh.

Ansaldo kisses my lightly on the back of my neck, as I was sitting in his lap.

"Alright, your turn." I put the onesies aside, still super happy about those, and grab the last gift I had wrapped for him.

I hand it to him, and sit next to him, so he has room to open it.

He gives me a side glance, curiosity showing in his eyes, but he opens it nonetheless. He flips open the top of the box, and he was met with a black ring. The top and bottom stripes were shiny, while the middle was a matte black.

"You gave me a promise ring back at the colosseum, and I figured you deserved one as well. Because I promise you to love you forever, and to always be by your side no matter what. You're my other half, and I can't imagine my life without you. I got a taste of what that was like when I was a jerk and in Ohio by myself, and trust me, it sucked. I don't want to do anything without you again." I very seriously told him.

He pulled me onto his lap once again, and very quickly. He captured my lips in a delicate kiss, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. His free hand that wasn't holding the box came up and rested on my cheek. We didn't French kiss or anything, just a simple, heartfelt kiss that was more than perfect. He pulled away, and I whined, so he gave me another tiny peck.

"I love you. So much." His thumb ran across my cheek in a comforting manner, and I smiled.

Oh how lucky I was to have such a perfect mate.

Quickly, I turn towards the box he held in his hand, and I took the ring out.

"Give me your hand." I held out my hand.

Chuckling, he took his hand off of my cheek, and rested it in mine. I slipped the ring on his finger, and bended them a little to see what it looked like on him at different angles.

Satisfied, I bring his knuckles to my lips and kiss them.

"I just realized you never took off the promise ring I gave you. Not even while you were in Ohio." He told me.

I nodded. "I never did, and I never will."

———

(Merry Christmas (Chrysler, crisis, etc)!! Or Happy Holidays, because we don't discriminate in this household (unless it's Elizabeth. Then we discriminate 😂)

How's this for a Christmas special? ;)

Love you all sososo much!)