Erasing Raven

Emily started bombarding me with questions as we drive in Oliver's car. How do I know these people? Aka Eliana Castellanos and Elias Castellanos. And now an added member in the picture Aya. "They are like a family." I'm not lying there. They are.

"But how come we never knew about you? I have been here for almost a year now. The only family I know that they have is their cousin. Lucas Castellanos. But he is hardly here. Anyways back to the topic. How are you related? And who's that stunningly gorgeous blonde next to Elias? Are they together?"

And here I thought I talked too much. Is this how people feel when I talk. I'm starting to hate agreeing them to come with me. "I'm like a very, very...very distant cousin? And yes. The stunningly gorgeous blonde is Elias' girlfriend? Is that what they call them?"

"So, they are together. OMG. They are like the untouchable beings. We petty humans worship them. They are so good looking. Wait, until you see Lucas. He's just ah!"

Her eyes are shining with admiration for these Lycans. I huff and smile to myself. Lucas, huh? I haven't seen him yet. Maybe one day.

Sweet Brad totally took me back. Like I didn't even have to say anything. I was starting work from tomorrow it seems. Of course, in the afternoon because I have classes in the morning. I'm only working three days now and in the afternoon after class is over. I'm keeping weekends off for some family time.

Even with all these restrictions, Brad took me back. How very weird. But I don't mind. This job will make me get use to people more. I hope.

I say my goodbyes with those two, promising to meet them at college tomorrow. Even though, Oliver offered me a ride back and Emily insisted that I did. I declined their offer. Now I'm heading back to the apartment.

The place that I once found cold, lonely and empty doesn't bother me anymore. I know that Mary and Sophie are probably at work right now. I walk towards the room that I once used to wrap myself into pity. I found the bag that I had dropped that night. And the envelope still sat at the bed.

I took the envelop and took the money out. I headed to the table and took out another envelope and a pen. After I put all the money inside. I wrote 'Mary & Sophie'. I went around the room and took out any belonging that we had, lying around. The stuffs we didn't need I put it in the metal bin.

I went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of oil and a lighter. I drop a bit of oil in the metal bin and light up the empty envelope. I let go of it and the whole bin was in flames. I cleaned our whole place with fresh lime cleaning liquid to get rid of any lingering scents of us.

By the time I was done with everything, the room looked and smelled as it did before we stayed here but smelled a bit fresh due to the cleaning liquid. I looked at the clock in the wall, it was almost four.

I took a quick shower and changed into one of my old clothes. A black baggy top that was like a dress and a pair of equally black jeans. But this jean was very tight and fit me snuggly unlike my other jeans. I stuffed my dirty clothes back into my bag and took both the bag and envelope. I looked around once more before I place the envelope on the kitchen table. I know they will definitely see it there. They will be here very soon looking at the time. I leave my keys for the apartment on top of the envelope and left the building.

I know that Mary and Sophie will need it much more than Aya will ever. And I don't need money. The thought of having too much to lose scares me. Therefore, I don't own anything or anybody. Being around too much people, hurts. But I still opened up. To way too many people. And that alone is scary.

If anybody ever comes looking for us, I don't want to lead them to innocent people. So, I erase myself from their live. It would have been so much easier to clean up if it was the woods, but it's not.

I walk with the backpack on my back and my shoulder bag across my body as I randomly roam the streets. The street is now brightly lit as the sun rises. I let my hair dry in the sun's heat as I walk by. When I know, I only have half an hour or so for class, I make my way towards another boring morning filled with unknown and unwanted facts of life and histories that I had zero interest in.

I don't see Elias but Aya and Eliana are waiting by their cars. White Eliana's and black Elias'. Such a contrast. A big smile appears on their faces as they see me coming their way. Aya had changed since meeting her mate. Her smooth pale skin shinned, her brown eyes were even lighter, and her blonde hair were thick and longer which still glisten in the sun.

Even with just a simple black sleeveless crop top and a light denim shorts, she stood out along with Eliana of course, who wore a white corset style top and a blue printed midi skirt with a slit going up to her mid tight. While they both had a simple sandal on. Sexy and elegant, all in one.

Aya ran to hug me as Eliana followed closely behind her. "You came back." She whispers, relieved. "You know, I just had to clean up here and there. And of course, get my bag." I reply.

"Hello, little beast. About time you showed up." I let go of Aya and hug Eliana. "It's nice to see you too sister. I wonder when you are going to stop calling me that."

She chuckles as she drags me to the car and opens it. "You can leave the bag inside."

"Oh, yeah." I quickly dump the bag inside and turn to face them. "By the way, they hired me back. I'm going to work this afternoon after class. So, don't wait for me. I'll see you when I get back.

Aya is about to voice her disagreement but the bell rings. Perfect. "I'll see you both tonight." I yell as I run towards the building, leaving a dumb folded Aya and an amused Eliana outside."

Boring. Boring. And even more boring.

So far, I haven't found any subject that I like. Not even close to liking. I'm dreading this idea of coming to campus. Don't get me wrong. I did try and pay attention for a whole minute, but I don't understand it. Any of it. I feel like I'm here just because I have too much time to waste.

I play with my fingers and stare at the front, just waiting for the bell to ring so I can leave.

I think I enjoy work more than I do college. I better find some kind of motivation to keep me going. Otherwise, at this rate, I'm closing to losing my sanity. I finished work a while back. Now I'm standing few streets away and thinking to myself, how the hell am I getting back now.

I don't want to take a taxi there. I don't want to lead them near our home. I don't think bus goes anywhere that way. The area is almost deserted and too posh. My only other options are walking. I sigh aloud and start walking. Better start now, it's a long way home.

It's been thirty minutes now. I think I'm getting somewhere. I feel like I see the gate with the private property sign ahead. "Yes." I scream. "I made it." I know these Lycans can hear my scream as I excitedly jog my way now.

"It wasn't that far now, was it? Stupid Raven." I mumble to myself. "Think next time of how you are getting home before you run off from everyone that could give you a ride."

"Unless you want to walk. Hmm." I think to myself as I continue to walk, the house very visible now.

"You know what I don't mind walking. This was actually fun." The house is a minute away now. "From now on, I am going to walk home. Yep. What are these two feet for, huh? Oh Ravens. I'm talking to myself. I am going crazy here." I walk the stairs downwards that lead me to the brightly lit wooden door which is shut close.

"All this is making me hungry now. You know what I quit." I push the door open "I'm going back to the-"

Then I stop.