News For Raven

Here you are @memen007

I didn't let go of his arm. I kept hanging on to it.

I thought that if I let go, I will wake up from this dream that I was living right now. So, I held on like my life depended on it. It actually did though. He was my life. Another big confession to myself that I wasn't ready to share yet.

The whole ride back home, I grabbed onto his arms as he held the steering wheel with his other. He equally didn't seem to want to let go as he interlocked our fingers and kept rubbing the back of my hand throughout.

When he stopped the car right at the entrance, he pulled his arm back, but I whined. He chuckled deeply before he pulled my head to him and gave a long peck on my forehead. I smiled at his gesture.

When he pulled again, I finally let go. He got off the car as I shuffled on my seat and got the seatbelt off. As I turned around to get out, he was there, with his body bent forward, his face so close to mine. I can feel his warm breath fanning my face. His silver eyes holding mine captive, drawing me in, pulling me to him.

I saw hunger in his eyes. Pure. Raw. Intense. He wanted me.

But before anything happened, we heard Eliana from inside. "Will you lovebirds just hurry inside?"

And that ladies and gentlemen seemed to have broken us from our trance. He smiles at me as he stands back up and extends his hand for me. I take his hand and get off the car closing the door shut with my other hand. Then I snake my hand on his arm as we walk inside, hand in hand, smiling brightly.

"Thank you for gracing with your presence finally." Eliana gives us one of her mischievous smiles as we head towards the dining table where they are already seated with delicious foods piling across the table.

A smile formed on my face as my stomach protested with hunger. I pulled him with me as I hurried my way to the delicious delicacy in front of me now. I pulled a chair and sat down as I finally let go of his arm to get myself a plate full of everything, from chicken to fries.

"Finally, huh?" Elias' says from across the table as I look up to meet his eyes which held the usual amusement. While I just glare at him and start putting foods into my mouth. He just chuckles and turns to Aya and wraps his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him and lands a kiss to her temple. Aya just has a huge smile on her face as she looks at me.

"Anyways, back to what I wanted to talk to you about." Elias' retreats himself and looks beside me but still has him arms around Aya. "Have you already talked with little Amara about heading home next week?"

What? The food got stuck on my throat and I start coughing. Lucas brings his hand on my back and starts rubbing it up and down. "I'm taking it as she doesn't know about this then." Elias says to himself.

"Wait. You guys are leaving." Now I turn to Lucas beside me with sad eyes. He brings his hand from behind my back to cup my face. "I'm not leaving you anywhere. You are coming with us. My mother wants to meet you anyways." He says as if we are talking about the weather.

My mouth is inviting the ravens to fly in. "What?" I breath out.

"Tessa here" he points her way with his head. Eliana gives a small wave and is sitting there with a big grin on her face. "Have told my mother about you. And now everyone knows that I found my mate. They all know about you." He just shrugs.

"Huh?" I narrow my eyes at him before I turn to face Eliana who's widely grinning. "Don't worry. This time I cannot be saved as well. So, I thought to drag you down with me." She shrugs her shoulder. "Since, I have to go back too why not make you accompany us, huh? It's going to be fun."