Raven, A Fool

I struggled to get free of his hold on me but when he said the word, I was frozen in his arms. What? Wait. Did I hear him say 'mine'? As in his?

"Ha-ha" But I'm definitely not laughing. "How am I yours?" I manage to say but still clearly am very much in shock. While he quickly grabs a grey hoodie with a zip and puts in on me, taking advantage of the state I was in.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Koraki." He then sweeps me up in his arms as I let out a loud yelp. I am so high up from the ground now.

"What are you doing? Put me down." I struggle to get free, but my efforts are futile. So, I give up and cross my arms as he laughs and exits my room.

"The rest of them have been worried about you. Especially Aya. You need to see them before they come in barging on us." He now walks down the stairs. I see the three on the sofa, face laced with worry. A smile forms on my face and I struggle in his arms once more. But this time he lets me off.

I would have jumped out of his arms, had he not placed me on my feet first. "Aya" I dash to the living area where Aya is already on her feet and running towards me. I met her just by the sofa and jump on her arms. "Oh, my goodness Amara. I was so worried about you."

She sobs as she starts talking. I smile softly as I pat her back gently. She recovers and pulls back from me. "Are you still hurt? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." She turns me from side to side to have a good look, making sure I have completely healed.

Now I grin at her. "Why do you look so worried sis? It's not like it's the first time you have seen me hurt." I hear a growl from behind me, but I just ignore it. "I'm fine. See, I'm okay." I turn a full 360 for her to fully believe me.

She wipes her tears away from her face as she smiles softly. I turn to face Eliana and smile as I leap on her. "I know I have seen everyone just yesterday, but it feels like I haven't seen anyone for forever." I wrap my arms around her as she strokes my hair lightly.

"It has been a bit more than yesterday but it's definitely good to see that you're fine." I let go, confused but smile widely at her regardless. Then I look at Elias beside her who holds his arms out for me. Still smiling, I walk into his open arms. He lightly pats my back a few times.

Aya comes beside him as he holds out an arm for her to join the hug and she complies. Soon Eliana joins us and now we are all laughing. "Come, brother. Join us." Eliana calls out to him.

I hear him coming towards us. Then I feel Eliana off my back, and feel myself being pulled onto a strong warm chest. Lucas. What is he doing now? A gasp leaves my mouth as I am lifted off my feet. He turns around with me, right to the sofa. Then he turns back one more time to sit down as he lowers me on his lap.

I look at the three in front of me now seated on the other side of the sofa. But they all act as if he hasn't lost his mind. "What are you doing?" I try to wiggle out of him but his firm arms around me cages me to him once again.

He growls right by ear as he leans his head on the back of my neck. His heartbeat fast. Now what? But when I tried to move again, his hold on me tightens. I stop moving and sit frozen on his lap, feeling helpless.

"Amara, can you tell us what happened at the park? And why were you injured to the point that you lost your conscious?" Elias asks as he holds Aya close to him, rubbing her arm as usual.

Broken out of my haze, I look at him then at Aya and Eliana a few spaces away from them. They all had this serious expression on their faces. His arms around me got tighter. I exhaled as many thoughts crossed over. "He- Brad. He followed me to the park yesterday."

"Who's Brad?" Aya questions.

"He's the one who owns the café that I work in." I reply. "But what does he have got to do with you being injured? I'm pretty sure you are able to defend yourself from a mere human." Eliana crosses over her legs and leans back on the sofa.