Oh! You Stupid Raven!

"Ouch. That hurt." I shout.

Both my hands were now on my cheeks. Why did I listen to myself and slapped myself in the face? Again?

The table was filled with silence for a second. Then everyone burst in laughter while I just sat there sulkily, rubbing my cheeks to ease the pain. I looked up to see his worried eyes before it went blank. Did I just dream again? Was it just an illusion again? Did I see worry in his eyes? For me? I must be mad.

Of course, silly. Who am I kidding? I'm crazy. Then I laugh out loud silencing everyone else. "Oh Ravens. I think I'm losing my mind." I wipe off the tear forming in the corner of my eyes. They all nod and continue eating their breakfast as his eyes are trying to read me. These Lycans seriously need to stop doing that.

The rest of the breakfast was quiet. Well, I was. His gaze never left mine and I never bothered to look up to him. If I do that, I will only get sucked into it and do something crazy again. I don't need that.

The boys are in the pool now, discussing something. I don't care enough to eavesdrop. It's not like I'm going to understand whatever language they were talking in. Anyways, I have these lovely ladies accompanying me as we lay back on the lounge chair.

"I think I'm going to look like a burnt potato tomorrow." I rub my searing hot arms up and down to cool it. Eliana gets off her lounge chair next to me and grabs a bottle of sunscreen as she sits by my leg. "We don't want a burnt little beast now, do we Aya?" She looks at Aya who nods her head in agreement.

"What say? Should we save her?" There's a mischievous glint in her eyes that I do not like. Not at this moment. Aya gets off her chair on my other side and sits by other leg. Her strong arms are now on either side, holding my elbow down so I cannot move.

"What are you Lycans up to now?" These Lycans are scary. Eliana squeezes some sunscreen on my belly. I inhaled sharply due to the cold feeling of the liquid against my bare body. "No." I'm trying to get up now. But these Lycans are stronger than I thought.

Eliana brings her hand on my belly as Aya chuckles. Then she starts rubbing it. I laugh. Hard. "Stop." I'm literally screaming now. "Nooooo. Stop. Plea...please." I laugh harder. They both are laughing along with me now. They are enjoying this. While I'm in pain now. Laughing too much hurts. Definitely when you are being tickled to death.

"Now on to the other side." Aya manages to say while I deeply inhale and exhale, preparing myself. They push me on my side so that I'm lying on my belly now. Aya removes her hold on me as Eliana pulls the coverup of a shirt. Big mistake. I jump from in-between them and run to the other side of the pool.

Thank god. They don't follow me around. I bend down to catch my breath. My abs hurt. "Sister, you have joined hands with the devils. You have become one." I shout at them as they laugh harder. Whatever they find funny.

Then I feel a heated gaze behind my back. Then I realised my mistake. I bent down, didn't I? Oh, mother of Ravens, please save me. Tell me this is a dream and I'm going to wake up soon. I slowly straighten up and turn around to find a black orb staring hungrily, might I add, at me. Or my bottom half.

He's alone by the corner of the pool close to where I stand. I look across the pool to see them casually lying back at their lounge chair now with Elias next to Aya. If they cared, they didn't bother showing it.

Then I bring my eyes back to the dark ones that is eying my body like it's the most unique piece of art. I have nothing to hide me from those orbs. I feel like I'm standing here naked. Just for his eyes.

I want to run. My mind is telling me run away and hide. Never come back out. But my treacherous body, refuses to move. He's still on his tight sleeveless top even in the pool. But his lean muscular arms bulge every time he tightens his fist that are lying on the floor just out of the pool.

I should be scared but I'm not. I want to hide my body from him but at the same time I don't want to. I want him to see me. All of me. This is so wrong. But it feels so right. I know I shouldn't feel anything. But I do. And I can't help it.

Wake up. Just wake up.

He has someone out there who's meant just for him. He's probably waiting for her too. Stop being delusional. Stupid Raven.

That seems to have broken me out of the spell. But it was just me. I quickly turned around and hurriedly went for the safety of the glass door. In the meanwhile, showcasing every bit of my back for him to glare at.

Soon as I was inside, I ran up the stairs into the safety of my room and I locked it and leaned against it. That cannot happen again.

"Ugh. This day is just draining me." I walked to the closet with heavy feet and grabbed any t-shirt that came to my hand and put it over my head. I then fell back on my bed and bounced up a few times.

I closed my eyes and waited for this to be over and save me from my embarrassment. Oh, how I cannot wait to leave the house. My closed eyes filled with his silver eyes. "Lucas." I whispered barely conscious just before I lost myself to sleep.