Second day part 1

So basically this is part 1 of the second day of school. Sadly It's way shorter that the other ones because i didn't really have much motivation to write it and i keep putting it off so this part is only 700 words long. Originally, this part was going to be about meeting the principal but I was taking too long and it's already been longer than a week so I posted this in parts. Sorry about me being lazy. I'll try to make next week's part longer. But anyways, Enjoy!

*Beep beep beep*

Nagisa's eyes fluttered open to see his boyfriend arms wrapped around him. Karma was a heavy sleeper so he was still asleep. Nagisa observed his boyfriend's face for a few moments before shaking him awake. Karma groaned before shifting awake. His eyes opened and his face softened once again as he greeted Nagisa with a kiss. "Good morning blueberry." Nagisa smiled at the nickname. "Morning Karma! Let's get up. I need to get ready for school." Karma sat up on the bed as he removed the cream colored covers off of them. "Okay. No rush." Karma said as he walk out of their bedroom and headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

Nagisa got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. Nagisa got out of the bathroom and looked clock in his room and saw that he only had 10 minutes until he had to leave the house. He went to the kitchen where Karma was finishing their breakfast. Nagisa finished it as fast as he could and got all his workbooks for class and took a bag of his green fake knifes for the students. He decided not to bring any guns because since class 3-5 was still linked to the main building, the other classrooms would hear a gunshot. He gave his boyfriend a quick goodbye kiss and left their house. 

Even though he tried to rush out the door, he still made it out of the house five minutes later than he should have. He went into an alleyway and jump from on of the dumpsters and onto the buildings. He jumped from building to building as he made his way to class. Once he made it to school, he say some of his students making their way towards the entrance. He jumped off of the building he was standing on and landed right next to them. "Hello!" He said happily as the students started at him with shocked faces. They definitely didn't expect their new teacher to jump off a roof with a perfect landing right next to them on his second day! Nagisa looked at them with a questioning expression before looking away and walking into the school as if nothing happened. 

— + — ~ — + —

Nagisa arrives to his class shortly after to find brand new desks for everyone including one for himself. He smiled big as he made his way to his desk and set down all his school supplies on his desk. He organized them neatly and placed the drawstring bag of fake knifes next to his seat. He sat down at his desk and started to right a grocery list on a piece of paper so that when the students walked into the classroom, he gave off the illusion of working. Students started piling and each one of them looked shocked at their new desks. They sat down without being told to this time which made Nagisa ready happy.

They bell rang as the final students came in. There was only three absents and which was fine but he the Onishi twins that weren't there on the first day were here today so that's a start. They were definitely the most confused when they walked into the classroom because all of the desks were brand new and a teacher that looked small and weak actually showed up. They were surprised that such a small teacher was still alive in this class. Kure-chan noticed their confusion and explained to them the events that went down while they were absent. 

"Okay everyone, let's take roll call." Nagisa said as cheerful as yesterday.