CHAPTER 4 - Spending time together

The bustling big city of Soukai City is as always being filled by the activities of it's residents. A bus stopped at it's stop. Two similar looking girls walked out of it. Although both girls looks almost exactly similar, both are quite contrasting in personality.

One is as always calm and reserved, while the other one on the otherhand looked like a stone statue being shaken around.

Alyona was really anxious, this was the first ever time in her new life she stepped outside, back in her previous life she spends most of her time in the bedroom she only goes outside for school and grocery, and that itself already took quite a massive toll on her mental. Her parents had already given up on her and now puts their expectation on their baby boy, her little brother.

Good luck lil pal, hope they would lessened their strains on you, well at least Father would...

"Hmm?"

Bronya noticed the stoned Alyona who held her sleeve. Alyona herself didn't even realize she was grabbing onto Bronya's sleeve, if it wasn't for Bronya pulling her out from the Bus she would've still stuck inside the world in her mind.

"S-Sorry..." Alyona pleaded in which her older counterpart only responded with a nod, Bronya continues to held Alyona's hand. She herself doesn't really mind about it after a quite thoughtful consideration... She had to admit that it felt way more secure around Bronya and chose to stay like that.

She knew she was a man previously but why is she acting quite nonchalant about all this? Heck, she wasn't even shocked or anything out of the ordinary when she did it, she was just genuenly surprised and rubbed it off as if it was normal.

She shook her head and throw those thoughts away, facing ahead, There is no point in constantly thinking about the past, she should just enjoy what is in front of her, don't let today be ruined because of mere thoughts.

With that, Alyona's negative feelings and thoughts disappeared, now it was time for her to spend what time she had left before the inevitable chaos engulfed the whole world.

Walking on the sidewalk filled with crowd. She did not expect to walk out again soon, although in a different body it was still quite tiring for her who didn't like being surrounded and even walking among crowd. But maybe it wouldn't be as hard as she thought.

Because now there's Bronya...

She didn't expect to be demoted from the title of a Big Brother into a little sister. It was quite embarrassing when she thought about it again. One day you woke up and decide to play your favourite mobile game and the next thing you know you ended up in that game's world without having any controls of it.

They have visited several places in the city so far, the market district was as always, lively...

People goes in and out from shop to shop to buy their daily necessity, from food ingredients, tools, and several many others.

"Huh?"

Realizing the person in front of her stopped, Alyona looked at Bronya who stopped in front of a minimarket. Bronya looked back at her and said, "The Bronya shall grab some refreshments"

----------

Alyona's POV

The birds are chirping, and the smell of wet grass entered my nostrils as the wind blows them away like waves of water. Licking the mango flavoured popsicles in my hand, i leaned my head for a rest whilst sitting on a bench right under a tree. What a perfect spot to clear out your mind and cooling off your body?

Oh what are we doing?

We're currently stopping by at the city's main park to rest our legs. Well, maybe Bronya could've last longer at walking than me considering her legs are covered by a pair of exoskeleton armors.