CHAPTER 6 - Peril //Die Realität//

The sound of someone's footsteps echoed down the corridor. A white haired woman braided, clad in black, and orange glowing translucent cape on her back walked down the long hallway, she kept walking until she finally reached her destination.

A large door lined with state of the art defense mechanism.

The door opened automatically as she made her entrance. It was quiet as usual, with the exceptional of small beeping noises of digital screens being clicked by the man inside this room, accompanied by several glowing holographic monitors emanating before of him.

"Excuse me, Lord Otto" Amber said.

"So how's your talk with theresa?" Otto said, spinning his chair toward his assistant.

"Madam Theresa as usual has a lot to say about you, Otto"

"Hahh... That Granddaughter of mine likes to talk about me so much, doesn't she? My little Theresa has already grown into a great figure. But sometimes I feel like she's growing up too fast..." Otto slumped down to his chair.

Truth to be told, he actually misses the day when he would Spoil Theresa everytime he has the free time to do so. But as things escalated in the second eruption. The figure of her Granddaughter just become more further and further away out from his reach. He knew it was bound to happen after Cecilia's death.

Their relationship was shattered.

What he regrets is that he could have at least spent as much time as possible with Theresa before all that happened. But he was too engrossed with the experiments he was conducting at the time.

"Even till today, you're still my cute little granddaughter" affection has no limits.

For him, Theresa is very different from the others, leaving aside the fact that she was made and raised in the Lab. Of all the clones Otto made, Theresa is the one who stands out the most. She was special.

"Lord Otto, i've also brought a message from, Miss Fu Hua" Amber walked forward and touched the monitors as several batches of folders showed up on the screen.

Otto stood up from his chair and returned to his usual demeanor. With his poison green eyes, the man scrutinized the contents before him.

Completely engrossed by the notes and several pictures left by Fu Hua. He took a closer look at the pictures. It contains a man with sky blue eyes and indigo hair along with the target Fu Hua's supposed to watch.

"So, they've made their move huh?" Otto said. He had guessed that something crucial like this would definitely latch onto Anti-Entropy's watchful eyes.

It was certain that they would act immediately. After all, who could give up a precious specimen that was right in front of their eyes? The arrival of a person from another world is a groundbreaking event that would sure attract some unwanted attentions from Schicksal's competitors.

Speaking of another world.

Otto once asked the Void Archive about another worlds and according to the information he got from the ancient relic that he could definitely trust the most. By paying a small price, he obtained information of the existence of a Divine Key in the form of a steampunk styled locomotive that was used by the scientist from the previous era to explore the Universe, the Archive said those while Boasting about the creator behind the Divine Keys.

Until now, Schicksal has yet to discover the existence of such Divine Key.

Otto hoped that this otherworldly Herrscher might be related to the 2nd divine Key, the Cosmic Juggernaut. Even if she had no connection at all toward said Key. he should at least try to persuade the Herrscher to side with Humans, or more precisely to be on Schicksal's side.