CHAPTER 11 - Aerial Sanctorium

13th August 2015

05:59

8000 Meters above the Pacific Ocean

Gusts of wind in a sky full of clouds, in this empty yet crowded space. There was nothing but winds as far as the eye could see. Yet, somewhere in that empty sky. Below the space and above the sea, a large man-made structure was floating among the clouds. The Floating Island of Schicksal. Located in the middle of nowhere above the Pacific.

Constantly on the move to keep its location as hidden as possible from the outside world. Always heavily guarded and armed. This is where the heart of Schicksal resides. And this is where the infamous Overseer of Schickal carried out his plans to protect the rest of humanity, in hope of breaking the shackles of fate that bind Humanity into one single road toward doom.

Right now. The man is waiting for his package to arrive. Having three Herrschers at his disposal might come in handy in the future. Take that Anti-Entropy! Plus another one is on the way. Just a matter of finding the solution to the vacant position of test subjects for the implementation of the Gem of Desire.

Taking the sample extracted from Void Archive. The mysterious power of the fourth Herrscher piqued Otto's interest. It's not just a power to construct random objects out of thin air. But it is something that can physically alter fragments of reality itself. For the first time in his life, Otto saw the golden glimmering cube that won't shut up. Stay silent for long periods. As if having a moment for itself to critically think about this whole event.

A person from another world would undoubtedly cause a massive stir within the balance of the world. The inevitable chains of reactions are unpredictable. A Herrscher with the ability to tamper with reality is not something that existed a long time ago. No such things exist 50000 years ago according to the archive before it fell silent.

The said Herrscher herself is currently being transported from Saint Freya. The transport vessel he sent out should arrive in just an hour.

"That means I have to prepare myself to greet our expectant guest"

Turning off his giant screen, the man left his room.

【Alyona - First Person】

The view ahead of me was nothing but what was left of my past. Around me was my room from my previous life. Tatami mats spread across the floor and the winds entered the room through the window. Fusuma 「Sliding Panels/Door」 decorated with flower patterns on it.

"Right. I was born in Japan"

My mother was married to a Japanese man and moved shortly after their marriage. Busy schedules have led me and my siblings to be in the care of our relatives as my mother does not have any relatives back in her origin country.

They decided it was the best option to move to Japan.

"I like this place"

"huh?"

Oh right. I'm not alone in this body. Meet Bronie, the true owner of this body. She lived inside the core of reality embedded inside this body. She spends most of her time napping in her own constructed home inside my mind space.

But for some reason, she has taken into liking my past room for a while now. It's simple and comfy, she said. Cannot deny that as I spent mostly being a NEET for whole years of my life.

Bronie has been spending her time in my room ever since I showed it to her. Another surprising fact is that every single physical collection of my Anime shows is available and is watchable.