CHAPTER 15 - Zephyr

As the months and seasons passed. A Valkyrie is ready for her first mission, the road to uncertainity ahead might seem a bit harsh but it was all for the greater goods. But like life itself, sometimes it never goes as planned. Sometimes you want to live a normal life, but then you gets thrown into a never ending insanity.

You just have to accept the way things are. Even if it means being surrounded by ravaged scenery.

There were nothing more than crumbling monuments to what's left of human progress, destroyed and battered by some unstoppable force.

But the wind did not care for the fate of mankind, the currents of air relentless as they rushed through the destroyed cityscape. The wind was wild and fierce, a symbol of the untamed fury of nature. And among it all, as the winds swept past, the characters stood in defiance, unwilling to give in to the grim reality around her.

with ominous sight above the sky as a kind of swirling purple vortex with a black, void-like space in the center, perhaps symbolizing the vast "emptiness" or lack of presence of a human soul. No one and literally nobody expected this outcome. The previously calm and uneventful day turned upside down in just a span of few hours.

The 4th eruption. The Catastrophic Collapse of New Zealand.

 The Catastrophic Collapse of New Zealand

[FEW DAYS PRIOR]

In the dimly lit observation room, Otto Apocalypse, a distinguished man with blond hair and piercing green poison eyes, sat tensely in front of a large screen filled with complex data and graphs. The blue light emanating from the screen cast an aura of mystery around him. His eyes were tightly shut, completely focused on the information displayed before him.

Suddenly, the soft sound of footsteps broke the silence of the room. Otto's brows furrowed slightly as he sensed the interruption to his concentration. Gently, the figure switched on the lamp in the room, filling the space with warm, welcoming light.

Otto's irritation flashed briefly across his features before he composed himself, offering a strained smile.

Amber sensed the tension in Otto's voice and expression but continued, undeterred by his mood. "Lord Otto, Apologies for distrupting you in your private moment."

Otto sighed inwardly, reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the screen to focus on Amber. "What is it, Amber? Make it quick. Kallen Fantasy Online has seen a drastic drop of player numbers in recent months, if this continues we will not be able to fund the final installment of the series."

Amber hesitated for a moment before speaking, her voice steady and measured. "Lord Otto, there's something urgent I need to discuss with you regarding Project . Our intelligence has picked up activity from Anti-Entropy in New Zealand."