CHAPTER 1 - Re:Awakening //Soul bonds//

---------

A strange feeling...

Everything had been so empty, but suddenly he could feel everything. A feeling that was lost suddenly returned as if nothing had happened.

Startled, he opened his eyes and everything was clear. He saw himself literally falling down with no way of stopping, in panic he tried moving his body around but no avail. He realized he was wearing some sort thick jacket. Last time he remembered he was... What was he doing?

Suddenly his body hits some kind of floating beams and in instict he let out a sound, "Ugh!-What the?! My voice?!"

But a bright lights ahead of him came into his vision, he looked in front of him and saw the most beautiful view one could see. It was something you could probably see once in a lifetime.

The view ahead of him was something literally out of this world. A big glowing tree in the middle of an ocean surrounded with countless of flying bubbles and beam structures.

But what shook him the most was the sudden change of his voice.

Last time he checked his voice wasn't this high...

Completely oblivious to his surroundings as he was still too focused to his newly found voice while a glowing vortex slowly began to approach him or in this case he was the one who approached the vortex.

Meanwhile on the other end. A group of same confused individuals gathered just to see a glimpse of the otherside.

"Kiana, are you sure you didn't have anything to do with this portal?"

"I told you Auntie! i didn't do anything! When was the last time you saw me opening portals?"

"The Bronya detected an organic lifeform approaching fast in approx 5 seconds"

Not hearing what Bronya was explaining they were so caught up in their own thoughts that they didn't even listen to what Bronya was saying. 5 seconds passed and with a shock wave.

The mysterious figure came out of the portal slamming into the figure of Kiana Kaslana who was suddenly shocked and did not have time to dodge the projectile that suddenly came out of nowhere.

*Crash!!

Three prying eyes quickly shot up into the poor Kaslana who got completely pummeled down with the ground. The crash has also caused a small crater that destroys the wooden floor. They tried looking closer into Kiana and saw a hooded figure slowly raising up from the smokes.

"Ughh my head..."

"Don't move!"

"Huh?"

The voice spoke of a small girl. But looking back he was being pointed by a yellow glowing spear. Slowly gulping his saliva he quickly assessed the whole situation. Looking down he got Kiana Kaslana unconcious.

On the back he got Theresa Apocalypse pointing a light spear. And then Bronya Zaychick and Raiden Mei right behind Theresa.

"Kiana, dear. Are you okay?"

"I... Am... Completely Fiiineeeee... And ready to... Kick some butt.... Meiiiiiiii"

They were relieved to hear the voice of the Kaslana, being a Kaslana she was endowed with abnormal physical strength. Now looking back at the mysterious figure...