Chapter 41

41: International Competition

The Young Master remembered the present he prepared that was delivered, so he went to the other room to retrieve it.

Then, he pulled up Lin Miao’s pajama sleeves and applied some medicine onto her skin.

He originally planned to mail his present so he didn’t bring it with him. Now that he met up with her, the Young Master thought that this would be a great opportunity to present the package.

Lin Miao was still dead asleep on her bed. The Young Master finished applying the cream and looked at her, beginning to understand how she felt when she said that her heart was full.

Lin Miao woke up on the morning of the next day, jumping out of her blanket bed.

Saying:

“Sister Jing, Sister Jing, wake up! I think we’re late!”

“There is no sister Jing here, only your Gege!” The Young Master’s voice was still like music to her ears.

Following the sweet voice, the Young Master walked out of the bathroom, handing her a handkerchief. “Don’t worry, I called your coach. We’re driving you back to school.”

He couldn’t bear to wake Lin Miao up when he woke up, so he called the teachers at her school.

Lin Miao then realized that her older brother had visited her in the hotel yesterday.

She got off her bed and ran towards the Young Master to give him a hug. “Good morning Gege! It’s been so long since I’ve seen Gege right as I wake up! Today’s a great day!”

The Young Master pushed her away, wiping her face. “Ok, Shuishui, you should brush your teeth. We’ll get breakfast later.”

“Sure!” Lin Miao went to the lavatory, peeking out to see the Young Master as she brushed her teeth.

She would then turn her head back after.

The Young Master smiled, “What do you want for breakfast, Shuishui?”

“I can eat breakfast with Gege before going back?” Lin Miao asked.

“I asked your coach. He said you guys are on break for the morning. Your practice starts in the afternoon at the sports arena. We’ll drive you back at that time.” The Young Master explained.

Lin Miao shared the same birthdate with the Young Master, but in her heart, she viewed him basically like an adult.

He understood everything, was smart, and took the initiative to decide everything.

In Lin Miao’s heart, the Young Master was truly someone exceptional.

Lin Miao quickly finished brushing her teeth and tidied her hair with her hands. She wasn’t able to find a comb in the lavatory, but her hair was quite short, so she just straightened it with her fingers.

Meanwhile, the Young Master was packing her backpack, his face facing her.

Lin Miao ran to the Young Master and princess-carried the Young Master up. “Gege, my hands don't hurt anymore!”

The Young Master saw the objects in his vision spin. He was scared by the sudden spin and instinctively grabbed on Lin Miao’s neck for support, “Shuishui, put me down.”

Lin Miao did as he said, “Gege, my arm doesn't hurt anymore, either!”

“Your arm would start hurting again if you keep lifting me up like that.” The Young Master said, still recovering from the sudden shock.