Chapter 52

52: Story of a Dream

Tan Jing saw that the ceiling was clear the next morning. She was surprised that Lin Miao hadn't put the picture up yet. "Brother Shui, don't you miss your older brother? Why didn't you stick the picture up?"

Lin Miao was washing her face. Hearing this, she thought of the awkwardness yesterday. After a small pause, she responded as if nothing happened, "I can just think about him in my heart, I don't need to put a picture up."

Tan Jing giggled, "Brother Shui, you'll actually never get a boyfriend."

Lin Miao wanted to say that she wasn't interested in one, but she held her words back.

Tan Jing walked beside her and fluidly started to wash her face. Then, she continued to say, "Because you'll definitely use your older brother as the standard. You won't find anyone like him."

Lin Miao: "..."

Despite having exercised over the break and practicing at the sports complex during the last few days, sports school still felt overwhelming at first.

However, after a few days, she grew accustomed to it again.

She was back to the busy and tiring days when she would fall asleep immediately after her shower.

Lin Miao couldn't be bothered by those thoughts. She used all her spare time to call her older brother as frequently as possible.

Similar to Lin Miao, the Young Master's schedule was also getting tighter. University was different from high school, at least for him.

The Young Master had never been keen on group activities, so he wasn't in any of the university's clubs. He thought that they were unnecessary.

His handsomeness, great scores, and young age made him a legend on campus.

On the one day that he was free, Lin Ye invited him for dinner.

When he met up with them, he noticed that Lin Ye had called Mu Qingqing again along with two other girls.

They headed for a restaurant. The Young Master sat down on the first empty seat he saw, and Mu Qingqing sat down beside him.

The Young Master made no comment. He analyzed Lin Miao's games when he was unoccupied.

Lin Ye and the others were hyped. They ordered their dishes and gathered everyone to play a game.

Gao Xie laughed. "Nah, we'd get crushed by Yu Jingxuan no matter what game we play."

"This time, we're not playing something skill-based, it'll be luck based," Lin Ye said, full of confidence, "Wait a bit for me, I'm going to get some paper and a pencil."

He had only brought this game up because he was still chasing Mu Qingqing. He wanted to create some opportunities for himself.

Lin Ye wrote the numbers 1 to 5 on the pieces of paper. He then mixed it up and distributed the numbered cards.

Secretly, he had taken note that Mu Qingqing had the number three.

"Okay, now it's up to rngesus. Whoever this bottle points to when it stops spinning, that person gets to say two random numbers and make the two people play truth or dare." Lin Ye announced.

The Young Master: "..."

The bottle was spun, and it pointed to Lin Ye...

He wanted to cry. Lin Ye had told everyone else his plan earlier. They had all agreed to help him, but now it was his turn to pick.

So he randomly said two numbers, excluding Mu Qingqing's number three.

He ended up picking Gao Xie and another girl.