Chapter 59

59: Sitting Beside Gege

The girl stopped to think for half a second, and finally decided to hurry back for a signature. She didn’t want to have to live through her roommate's wailing for the rest of her days.

So what if I get embarrassed.

When her roommate didn’t have enough money to go to the world championships sometime ago, she whined about it for two months. She didn’t dare to think how many more months it would be if she told her roommate that she saw brother Shui in person but didn’t get a signature.

For the peace of their dorm room, the girl turned around and ran back to the two at the school gates.

Meanwhile, seeing the Young Master walk closer and closer, Lin Miao’s heart was bouncing rapidly.

It was her first time wearing this type of dress in front of the Young Master, would he think… that it was unfitting?

She became more agitated the more she thought.

The Young Master was soon in front of Lin Miao, it had been over two months since they'd last seen each other.

Even though this became the norm ever since she left his home, he still couldn’t get used to it.

Lin Miao’s thin bangs swayed playfully with the breeze.

The Young Master calmly stroked her hair, “Shuishui is here to see Gege.”

His fingers unavoidably contacted Lin Miao’s forehead. She felt as if the area had been burned, stepping back, looking embarrassed.

Then… Then, she saw her older brother freeze in place, a trace of sadness on his pretty face. She realized that her action was pretty heartbreaking.

She wanted to explain when the girl who led her into the school returned.

She spoke, panting to the Young Master, “Hello, I’m in the same course as you. My name’s Fan Zhouzhou.”

She introduced herself to show that she wasn’t here to scam his sister.

The scene had looked like she was about to confess, but instead, she immediately turned around and asked Lin Miao, “Um, brother Shui, can I get a signature?”

Even though Lin Miao wanted to explain to her older brother, she still gave a signature.

Her characters were very elegant

Fan Zhouzhou thought for another moment, “Excuse my interruption, but would you mind leaving a message for my roommate? She really really adores you, she has watched every one of your videos, and talks about you a lot…”

She was going all out for her roommate.

Lin Miao felt a bit uncomfortable. She was just playing a sport, and she didn’t feel like she deserved so much love from the girl’s roommate.

However, it wasn’t appropriate to talk about that in this context, so she responded softly, “What do you want me to write?”

Lin Miao wasn’t tall, exposing her pretty bare neck when she lowered her head to write. It had a soft youthful feeling of beauty

Fan Zhouzhou suddenly understood her roommate’s stanning mindset. OMG, so cute! Wanna hug!

“Anything will do,” Fan Zhouzhou quickly responded.

Lin Miao thought for a moment and wrote: Study well and improve day after day.

She always thought that those words were very powerful.