Arc 3.1 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.1 Xiao Yao

"Hands up!"

'What's happening?'

Upon waking up in his next world, Shu Yin found himself kneeling on the ground with three other people. 

They were surrounded by many corpses and people with ill intent pointing a gun toward them.

Looking around him, he found himself in a dark cave.

'What am I doing here? No, more importantly, why are we surrounded?'

[Host, be careful. Those people have bad intentions.] Xiao Xiao warned.

'I'm not blind. I could see that they will shoot if I make a wrong move. Anyway, what's the story plot? Quick. Before I die.'

[............]

[.....................]

'Xiao Xiao?'

Seeing that the System was silent, Shu Yin felt that something was not right.

'What's wrong?'

[......Host, there is no plot.]

After being quiet for some time, Xiao Xiao finally said its piece.

'What?! How could there be no plot?'

[I also don't know, Host. Looking at the world's data, the plot was nowhere to be found. There is no story plot nor love plot at all in this world.]

'So, you mean?'

Shu Yin felt a bad premonition asking the System. 

This is the first time that the story plot didn't exist in a world he was world-hopping in.

If there is no plot then, he will need to blindly go around this world!

[Host, you need to rely on your own smarts in this world.]

BINGO!!

Shu Yin felt that the world is making a joke out of him. But he can't do a thing at all.

All this time, he had been relying on the story plot to plan his schemes but now that it's gone he.... it's thrilling!

Without a plot then he could mess around a lot!

But also without it, the future events and some stories related to the plot would be left uncovered. So, it is up to him to uncover it!

'If I can't have the plot, can you still give me the key characters of the story, right? Also, analyze this world's difficulty and type. I want to know all the details.'

[Yes, Host!]

[World Type: Modern.]

'Glad it's modern time. But why a cave of all places? Shouldn't I be in an office or school or something?'

[Story Tittle: Tomb Raiders!]

[Host, it's because this world is a little special. You have a special occupation. Hehe.]

'Don't hehe me. I'm not happy about this.'

[Difficulty: ??????]

'Why is the difficulty in question marks?'

[Host, I can't identify the difficulty of this world. The plot is such a mess that I could only scrape off some of the things I could get.]

'Is this a zombie apocalypse world? Why is a modern world so hard with an unreadable difficulty?'