Arc 2.5 Zu Tian

Arc 2.5 Zu Tian

Looking at the sleeping man, Zu Tian felt his heart itch.

He really does not get why he was okay near this person but who cares.

He, an old monster, who had lived for hundreds of thousands of years not having a peaceful death nor living a meaningful life for the first time in his life found an interesting "toy" that could amuse him while he does his mission.

Now that he got this "cute" amusing guy to spend this boring mission world with, he can finally find another amusement other than torturing the leads.

He really likes the feeling of pampering this person and caring for him. It felt like he was raising an obedient pet and he like it.

This "pet" is not only obedient to him but also this pet only belongs to him.

Remembering back to the time when he first arrived in this world, he would always find himself smiling though the situation at that time was a little bit complicated.

He really is lucky to keep this guy to keep him company. 

Thinking back now, he sure was glad that they landed in that situation in the first place because he got to keep the person.

As they say, "first come, first serve" and "finders' keepers"!

But as days pass by, he noticed that the little one became a little bit sensitive to his touch.

He would unconsciously avoid him when their skin would just accidentally touch. He could not help but wonder why?

That is why, until to this very day he had only eaten the other twice since that day.

He can't blame the other, maybe he still felt a little bit new to this thing between a man and a man.

Thinking about it, he kind of forced him to be together with him anyways. 

After all, Feng Niao was straight.

So, to not make the other more uncomfortable around him, he could only lessen the physical contact between the two of them and slowly let him be used to his presence first.

He does not want to force the other if he does not want to be touched.

If worse comes to worst, they could just break it off if the other felt really uncomfortable together with him.

He will just compensate him on the day he breaks it off with him.

It's not like Zu Tian will be sad, will he?

"Awake?" Zu Tian smiled tenderly at the other man.

"Hmm." Feng Niao replied. 

His eyes were a little misty.

Walking towards the dragon bed, Zu Tian sat beside Feng Niao and caressed the other man's hair.

"You should sleep more if you are still tired. You look so tired these days, I'm worried." Zu Tian helplessly sighed.

Looking at his dark circles, Zu Tian felt worried about him. He does not know what this man is worrying about these past few days that he looked so worn out.

He tried to ask him one time but he only said that "he's fine". But he knew better that the other person had something in his mind.

"I'm fine. Aren't you going to the morning court? You'll be late." Feng Niao sat up and leaned on Zu Tian's chest.

Seeing that he hug him of his own volition, Zu Tian could not help but smile.

'He looks so cute.'

He pulled the other in a tight hug feeling his muscled body on his soft ones.

"Even if I'm late, no one would dare say anything. They are afraid of Zhen."

Zu Tian said "Zhen" than "I" to pinpoint that he is more powerful than them and that no one will make it hard for him since he was the Emperor and they are only merely his subjects.

Even if he were to be late, what can they do to him?

"This General knows." Feng Niao wryly smiled.

Hearing the word "Zhen", his mind quickly cleared "again", a fact that the Emperor is a man above all continued to hammer on his very soul.

Being reminded of his lowly status and his status as a man, once again his heart started to ache.

"Feng'er, why are you addressing yourself as "General" again? I told you that you can call me by my given name, I won't punish you. I allowed you to call me that way so you don't have to restrain yourself."

Zu Tian frowned hearing Feng Niao refer to him like a stranger. He does not like that.

"I apologize. I forgot. My mind is still not clear since I just woke up, forgive me Tian." Feng Niao smiled.

"En. I'll forgive you this time but if you do it again, I will punish you." Zu Tian seriously said to him looking him in the eye.

"I won't forget."

"Alright. You should rest." Zu Tian helps Feng Niao lie back down.

"But I just woke up." Feng Niao pouted.

"I know. But you look tired, rest, okay? That's an order." Zu Tian quickly said his last words to prevent Feng Niao from sitting up.

Being treated like this, Feng Niao felt irritated and a little bit of love.

But still, no matter how love had blinded him he could not possibly just let the other order him like this.

He does not want to sleep! He had already had enough sleep!

He wants to go with him, he can't let him out of his sight!

He can't let other women touch what is his!

He must guard him!

But seeing the other's resolute eyes of not letting him get out of bed, Feng Niao could only obediently lie down and pout.

Though he tried to hypnotize himself that he had already had enough of sleep, his body cannot be lied to. He really lacks sleep.

Whose fault is it in the first place why he was feeling like this?

Yes! It's Zu Tian's fault!

Seeing him angrily pout, Zu Tian could only helplessly shake his head.

"Don't think about getting out of bed before I arrive. Rest. It is for your own good." Zu Tian coaxed.

Seeing him nod but still pouting, Zu Tian stole a kiss from those tantalizing red lips.

After stealing a kiss, Zu Tian finally left and closed the door behind him.

While Feng Niao who was left behind could not help but smile widely the moment he snapped out of his trance.

Touching his lips that Zu Tian just kissed, he squealed like a little girl in love who was just kissed by her crush.

It looks like, going back to sleep would be useless now.

Feng Niao was already wide awake!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The long awaited update is here!!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙