Arc 5.1 Mu Xin

Arc 5.1 Mu Xin

"Augh!"

Shu Yin woke up with a start.

He felt as if, all the oxygen within the original body was gone from his lungs until he replaced him and woke up with big gasps of air.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

He looks at the monitor and at the white ceiling, he covered his eyes using his shoulders ready take in the new memories of the body and the world plot.

[World Plot}

[This world is a modern one. Like any dog blood drama and such flattering the female lead and killing rivals, the leads then became the power couple and lead the business world to a new era!]

'That's it?"

[Yes, Host.]

'Why is this world skimping out on information and just gave me a damn summary about the leads?! Is the World System trying to be lazy about their own work?!

[Seems so Host, high grade world like this one doesn't really care about the world anymore since this world would give them abundant energy without working much. I'm envious!]

'We all do the dirty work, yet we only receive little of the benefits! And now, they skimp out on the world plot!! One day I'll drag them out of their high horse and whack their bum bum!'

[Calm down, Host. It's not good for your health to be angry and don't smack their bum bum. I'll do it in Host stead!'

'XiaoXiao, you're still the best.'

After debating how to best punish the World System, Shu Yin finally received the original Host memory.

The owner of the body that he had replaced was Mu Xin, the second son of the Mu House.

He was a pampered boy who gets anything and whatever he wants since all the elders adores him and none of his peers dares to bully him knowing his background.

Mu Xin was a cannon fodder destined to die for the female lead.

Ever since young, he had loved the sunny and bright girl who just transferred to his school. Seeing the beautiful female lead, he can't help but fall in love with her.

The female lead was from a common background that was why she was not really welcome in their school, which is for the elite only.

She had luckily been transferred to this school due to the kind heartedness of the male lead's grandmother who she had saved one day.

Though she had a simple background, he does not mind and continued to love her each day.

Since his background was prestigious, he protected her in the dark and light at any cost as long as he could see her unharmed and happy until one day, they became friends.

But unknown to him, this was the start of his life's tragedy.

The female lead had fallen in love with the male lead long ago.

When trouble comes, and the love of her life company was about to go into a crisis, she tricked Mu Xin who naively thought she visited their house for good intention.

Unknown to him, she was instead there to steal company secrets.

This small lived happiness of his caused his family to get into trouble. Later, they went bankrupt and fell in debt just from that one stunt of hers.