Arc 3.9Xiao Yao

Bam!

"What's that?"

Xiao Yao was awakened from his light slumber when he heard a light falling sound not so far away from where he was.

Looking around, he found out that the person in charge of looking out had fallen asleep.

Seeing such a person sleep so peacefully after a near-death experience almost made Xiao Yao want to murder someone.

He really couldn't trust other people with his life. 

He is surrounded by a bunch of stupid people, who could he trust his life with but himself.

Following the source of the sound, Xiao Yao did not find any trace of a person or an object that could cause such sound.

Thinking that it was nothing, Xiao Yao turned back but did not expect someone to push him onto the ground.

"Look out!"

It was so sudden that he did not even have the time to think and he was immediately pushed to the ground by an unknown man.

By the time he regained his senses, he sensed danger around him.

Hissss~

'What's making that sound?'

Hisssssss~

'It's not probably what I'm thinking about, right?"

Hissssss!

Feeling the other party attacking, Xiao Yao quickly rolled away along with the strange man on the other side of the ground.

Xiao Yao quickly looked at the previous spot where he was moments ago and found a very mystical yet colorful snake.

By saying that it was colorful, Xiao Yao meant that the snake had an odd stripe color.

Each stripe was of a different color than the other.

The snake was as long as an adult man's arm and had a peculiar horn on its forehead.

Hissss!

Even though the target escaped, the snake still did not give up and gave chased to the two of them.

Like a bow being pulled taut, the snake flew towards them like a released arrow.

Having no time to push the seemingly unconscious man away from him, Xiao Yao could only use his hand and catch the sly snake.

Using his inhuman speed and observation, the snake was of no match to him and was caught by its head.

With just a little twist, the snake drops dead.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Pushing the man off him, Xiao Yao noticed that the man was really handsome.

He could be on par with the male lead and second male lead if he were to put them side by side.

No, he is more handsome than both of them combined!

"Hmm.." The strange man groaned.

"Hey. Hey! Are you dead?"

Xiao Yao slap the man twice or thrice or many times in the face but he did not get any response from him.

It was really strange.

A moment ago the man was still talking to him, why did he suddenly fall into a coma?

Searching his body, Xiao Yao found out that he had a small wound on his neck. It was two small wounds, like a snake bite.