Arc 3.16 Xiao Yao

"This is far too easy. We reached the City's gate with no hurdle or danger to face!"

Old Bai held his chin with his thumb thinking deeply. He looked left and right for any signs of danger but found none.

Xiao Yao shook his head. He pities the old uncle for thinking that his life was always at risk with every step he took all because of the crazy bad luck magnet female lead who always provokes danger.

If this team were an ordinary tomb raider group, they would not be facing such crisis and danger.

They would only face two situations. One, die on the spot. Two, get out of here unscathed. No need to face many life-threatening dangers at every turn!

Anyway, this is their fault for bringing the leads along who is always the center of danger even though luck is on their side.

The leads always get their teammates killed while they luckily survive alone.

Being on the lead team is no worse than death!

Think that you will be safe just because you were among the most powerful team and the leads as teammates?!

I tell you!

You were scammed! 

It's a scam!

Baby, you are joining a party where all team members get wiped out with only the protagonist as the sole survivor!

"Wah! Brother Fei, Brother Chen, is this a snake?" Leng MianMian pointed at the sculpted symbol on the wall.

"I think...."

Fei Chen rub his neck a little bit hesitant to tell Leng MianMian that the sculpted symbol on the wall was not a snake seeing how her eyes sparkle.

"Stupid girl, that is not a snake but a dragon." Chen Qiao indifferently said while studying the ancient sculpted symbol.

"Ow. How stupid of me. Tehee.." Leng MianMian said acting cute not taking any offence about what Chen Qiao said knowing how he is.

Looks like, the crazy woman finally calmed down and turned sane again.

'Wish she keeps away from me.' Xiao Yao thought.

The three teams then studied the sculptures on the wall on their own not minding the other. Not like they do mind or they do.

Anyway, they keep away from each other and studied the sculptures than wasting time.

Crossing his arms, Xiao Yao darted his eyes everywhere to search for a certain someone.

His eyes rested on a black figure standing in front of the gates.

Xu Yin was touching the sculptures on the wall, maybe, studying them.

Curious, Xiao Yao walked towards him and stood beside him also observing the giant gate made of stone.

"What are your thoughts?" Xiao Yao asked.

"....search...hidden mechanism." Xu Xin simply said.

Xiao Yao raised an eyebrow upon hearing his answer.

'He is back again to his stiff self.' Xiao Yao could not help but think.

Every now and then, Xu Xin would turn to his stiff self which means fewer words.

In the beginning, he talked with him longer but as time passed by he talked less and less.

Xiao Yao did not blame him, he just thinks that Xu Xin really does not like to speak. He just spoke at the beginning to answer his questions because he saved him.

He did not force him to speak more with him. Anyway, mysterious characters in dramas speak less. Maybe, for some mystery!

Turning his attention back to the engravings on the gate, Xiao Yao studied it.

Engrave on the wall was a pair of dragons, both male. But somehow, if he is not mistaken this pair of dragons are different persons.

Why did he say so?

It's because the dragon on the right was wearing a crown, which was a little funny due to the face of the dragon which was horrifying because of its ferocious face but it looked dignified and arrogant!

The second one, the dragon on the left had a long cloak around it and a sword on its mouth. It looked kind because its dragon face was sculpted with a gentle face.

But its eyes, it was filled with raging fire and coldness that could make ones bone melt!

But looking closer, the ferociousness in its eyes only looked like that if you stare at it eye to eye.

But....

"Xin, did you notice that despite the viciousness of its eye when we faced it like this... if we looked at it this way..."

Xiao Yao walked to the side, he observed the eyes of the dragon on the side than on the front.

"...this dragon was actually looking at its fellow dragon gently as if he..."

"...likes him." Xu Xin said before Xiao Yao could.

Xiao Yao rubs his nose. 

He did not expect Xu Xin to say such words.

"Well, we could say that. Anyway, if we also look at the other dragon from this side...he is also gently looking at the dragon beside him." Xiao Yao grinned.

"Hm." Xu Xin hummed in response.

"Which means that, in front of their enemies, they are vicious. But, in front of the person they like, they are gentle."

"Their gentle side is only reserved for the people they keep in their heart." Chen Qiao suddenly spoke which made him the attention of the two.

Chen Qiao stood beside Xiao Yao, his eyes seemingly a little gentle while looking at the man beside him.

Goosebump~

Xiao Yao felt chills running down his spine seeing how the second male lead was looking at him differently from his usual self.

[Oho, Host. Look what we have here~ Another fish, in the wide open sea, hooked by our dashing Host!] Xiao Xiao teased.

'Stop it! You are giving me chills!' Xu Xin scolded Xiao Xiao while desperately shaking the goosebumps away from him.

[Oh, Host~ Are you shy?~] Xiao Xiao laughed.

'Shy my ass!'

[If you are not careful Host, it really would be your ass!]

'Fuck! When did you learn to talk back to me? You better shut up or else when I get back to the System space your ass will be mine!!!'

[.......]

Knowing that it pissed its Host hard, Xiao Xiao decided to keep quiet.

😁😍😊🙂😊😊😘😚🤗😚🙂😍😚😘😉😘😉😘😊😍😊🤗😘😉😘😉😇😊🤗😊🤗

Well, just updating though I've been hinting on not updating for a while. 😘

Be used to it since who knows when I'll go ninja on everyone. Hahah 😂😂😂

Anyway, updating so I can yap around.

So today, as a writer who always have random thoughts that my sister almost wanted nothing to do with me since I talk so much sometimes and quiet at times....

I only have one question to her and wanted answers but then she bailed out on me so here I am to ask you all....

So, everyone....

"What is the most saddening thing in an adventure besides your fave characters dying?"

What breaks your heart most just by thinking about it? 😭😭😭😭