Arc 4.13 Devon

Arc 4.13 Devon

After Devon had that talk with the Holy Priestess, the Church of Light mysteriously disappeared. In short, the whole Church's place vanished on its place leaving not even a piece of brick in its place.

The Highest Priest who woke up seeing nothing but empty air almost fainted on the spot looking at the empty piece of land where the church once stood.

The Holy Priestess who was still disguise as the High Mage can only shut her mouth and act as if she knew nothing and somehow looked a bit dumb on the face.

She sweated a few buckets of sweat when she remembered following Devon one night and saw him standing in front of the Church, with one wave, the whole gigantic Church disappeared with not even a dust left.

Seeing that even a huge Church like that with sacred protection could disappear without a trace, without even the ancient shield who could turn anything into ash could retaliate, it disappeared.

What more when he makes a "human" disappear without a trace.

The Holy Priestess gingerly and silently walk back to her High Mage residence and act like a dead mouse afraid that Devon will also make her disappear without a trace.

"Why are you so meek?"

The ML pat the head of the High Mage who was gloomily trying to be a mushroom on the other side of the room beside a wall.

The High Mage became even gloomier and almost melted into a sun-dried ice cream.

"Haiyo~"

Not after the High Mage question life, Devon who was obediently staying in the Human Castle decided to just one day ride a magical carpet and travel the world.

"Your Majesty, where are you going? What about the Kingdom?!"

The High Mage clinged for dear life on the end of the magic carpet looking at Devon stubbornly.

Devon held the small Xiao Xiao on his lap while handsomely smiling devilishly at the High mage who look like she was about to cry blood.

"I'm out to travel the world. Be useful for once and take care of this Kingdom."

Saying so, Devon wave his hand and the High Mage let go of the carpet on his own accord unconsciously and Devon was off on his journey as fast as lightning creating a star's light on the sky.

"Your Majesty!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shing!

"A what a fresh breath of air~"

Devon stood a top of a hill with both his hand spread on each of his side, feeling the wind gently caressing his body. The smell of nature soothed his tense body and mind.

"Host, you seem to be enjoying your vacation?"

Xiao Xiao looks up at Devon, he was sitting on the cold grass while also looking at the view on the other side of the hill.

"It's been so long since I've been this free!" Devon grinned free spiritedly.

"Yes. It's been a while since we could enjoy such a vacation, Host. Every world we had previously hop on before always had your life on the line. It's nice to enjoy once in a while."

"Right." Devon smiled looking at Xiao Xiao.

The two looked at each other happily enjoying the free life without the annoying leads nor annoying leads and so on.

Xiao Xiao expectedly pulled out a map from his System and look up arrogantly like a prodigal son with a Pinocchio nose choosing a place to wander to as if choosing a wife.