Arc 4.10 Devon

It was a feeling.

Devon woke up from his sleep, his eyes sharpened while looking at the north.

Cold wind blew on his face, along with it was a bone chilling air that does not seem to belong in the current era. His gaze deepened with mysterious light.

The setting sun seeemed blood red as it sets un the horizon, a foreboding air seems to loom and cover the whole land.

"Host, are you alright?" Xiao Xiao asked when he noticed his Host staring on mid air.

Devon snap from his trance, shook his head and leanee back on his seat.

"I don't know. I just felt that something was calling me." Devon nonchalantly sighed.

"Who is calling you, Host?"

Xiao Xiao skip walk towards him and sat beside his Host, he put his head on his lap. He looked at Devon with his beautiful yet naïve face.

Devon looked at Xiao Xiao, he noticed that as the days pass by the human body that the brat of a System has bought has grown more and more beautiful but also at the same time would turn into a handsome face.

Like his face changes once in a while but with only two faces. It really does not change just that, Devon felt that his face have not yet settled to one feature only. Like he was a mix of both, beautiful and handsome.

Also, the more time pass by, Xiao Xiao grew younger and younger. From a man, he slowly become a teenager then to a boy. It was like his body is getting younger angld younger, smaller.

Devon sighed looking at his System who was gazing at him with his usual simple and pure eyes.

He comb Xiao Xiao's hair as if to alleviate his worries.

"Its nothing." Devon faintly smiled.

"......" Xiao Xiao look at Devon filled with question marks.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? Is the High Mage scolding you again?"

Xiao Xiao shook his head.

"No, he does not. To be honest, the two of us are now friends. He will even sometimes give me treats like candies, cakes, chocolates and many more! He is so good to me!" Xiao Xiao beamed.

"I see. Then why are you here then?"

"Well..."

Xiao Xiao scratch his cheek.

"Though we have become friends and he no longer chases me around and scolding me. Now, it was the ML's turn to chase me away and scolding me every time I went near the High Mage. Alas! Why is he scolding me instead? Its not my fault that he is so unlucky in love liking such a block head of a High Mage!"

Xiao Xiao was grumbling about losing his friend - candy making machine.

Devon smiled hearing this.

He could only comfort Xiao Xiao. He was still really a kid no matter how old he gets.

Xiao Xiao is even older by him, he thinks.

"If we can only choose who we can love then no one would suffer a heartbreak because of loving someone who will never love us back. Alas, the heart can't be taught! If you love that person, then you love that person."

"Why is love so difficult?"

"If its not difficult, then how will you know its love?"

The trees swayed, one after another from the usual calmness it had displayed. Like dominoes falling they all swayed side by side, strong gust of wind blew in there wake.

An elderly elf who was in a calm state of mind, open his eyes in shock. He look north and dread filled his heart.

"N-No..."

"Elder? Is something wrong?"

A young elf look at the older elf with worry. This was the first time that he had saw the older elf look so nervous. As if something terrible is about to bite him to death.

If he only knew that he was spot on that something terrible is going to bite them to them to death, he might not just cheer, but what he did not know that something more terrible than what he had imagined is coming upon them.

The elder elf look at the young elf. His eyes were reminiscing the olden days when he was just a young elf himself, the world was lick with chaos fire. Wherever you look, corpses and death is around them.

The world was in pure chaos. The world was covered in darkness all year round. There is no light just pure darkness.

The sun no longer rise, it was the turn of the blood moon on the sky symbolizing the dark age where the Ancient Demons ruled.

Just thinking about it brought shivers in him.

It was a relief that war had ended many thousands of years ago and a new era had blossom were peace reign after the Heroes had sealed the ancient Demons that brought chaos and darkness to the world.

But now....

The elder elf deeply sighed.

He looked at the young elf who was still not a hundred years old, he could see himself in him.

"Young elf, call on all the elders. I have come upon a revelation..."

The young elf's eyes widened hearing the elder elf's word.

A revelation is not easy to come by. Most of all, not one could easily receive the world's revelation just like that because it is equivalent to knowing the future and could shorten the lifespan of the receiver.

He look at the older elf in awe but also in worry.

The older elf is already in his thousands of age. A elf's life is long but they are not immortal, they die too like any living creatures in this world.

Now that the older elf had received a revelation from the world, will he be on his last leg?

"Yes, elder."

The young elf quickly left to do what the elder elf had task him to do.

The elder elf look at the young elf's back and sighed again

"The world is about to come to an end."

😅😊😍😊🤗😊🙄😚🤗😚😇😙😇😙🙂😚😍😊😘😊😘🙂😊😘😊😘😊🤗😊🙂😚😗😊🙂😚🙂😚😍😚🙂😚😘😊😘😊😘😊😘

Hi everyone.

I have come to update! 😄

Happy Holidays and 3njoy your Chilristmas with this world ending revelation! 😈

3njoy 😘