Arc 3.26 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.26 Xiao Yao

After watching the two groups circle round and round, like a chu chu train in loops, Xiao Yao finally made a move to help them.

It could not really be called a move since he did not literally move from his spot and just used his ultimate move to help them.

Sucking a deep breath, Xiao Yao screamed like an asshole.

"FUCKING RUN FAST UP HERE!!! THOSE WHO GETS LEFT BEHIND WILL BE FUCKED UP!! TURNED TO A**HOLE HIDE AND EATEN RAW LIKE NO SASHIMI BUT GROSS LIKE RAW IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! FIRST, THEY WILL BASH YOUR HEAD TILL YOUR BRAINS SPLAT OUT. NEXT, THEY WILL TEAR YOUR LIMBS APART UNTIL IT IS ALL GOOEY AND EEWY! AND THEN, TEAR YOUR INTESTINES! HAHAHAH!! THAT WILL BE AN INTERESTING PART!!!! AND THEN....."

Xiao Yao felt like his demonic side was coming out, his demonic horn and tail came out in display as he kept on speaking out disgusting words that would turn any person's stomach upside down.

It would have been okay if he was just saying it as a joke during a normal conversation, they would have laughed and even commented that he has finally lost it.

But being in their situation, listening to Xiao Yao's words like he was reading their fate, just thinking about it, their brain splat out, limbs torn apart, and intestines pulled out, makes them run faster with this kind of imagination.

Their running speed increased so much that they left their pursuers in the dust and arrived at their destination faster than they should have.

"Wow. That was a world-time-breaking sprint!" Xiao Yao commented.

"Bastard! Enough with your bullshits and lead us to somewhere safe!!" Old Seven cursed in between his breath.

Looking at the things chasing behind their backs wanting to kill them and the bastard in front of them who still had it in him to tease them during this time. 

They really do not have enough tears to shed for this abuse.

"Alright, follow me!"

Xiao Yao just smiled and led them to a chamber next to the two coffins. He is sure that all of their exhaustion will be wiped away when they enter the chamber.

"Wha?!"

The moment they entered the chamber Xiao Yao led them to, their exhaustion really did go away.

Who won't?

Just look at that mountain of treasures stacked in a pile right in front of you, tempting you to get closer and touch it.

"Treasure!!"

"Were rich!"

"We finally found it!! Brother Fei, look, we found it!"

Treasures upon treasure were laid bare in front of them. 

Gold, jade, pearls, treasured boxes, and many more!

It was such a humungous mountain piled with treasures, who wouldn't go crazy just thinking about it?

"Hahahahahahahah!!!"

"We are RICH!!"

"Hahahah!!"

"I'm rich!"

"No, I am!!"

Xiao Yao looked at the group of crazy people crying in front of the mountain of treasures with disinterest.

Though it was pathetic of them, somehow he found their pathetic actions amusing to the eyes.

Who would have known that with just this amount of treasure, even the leads would fall to their knees?

Clicking his tongue, Xiao Yao looked at the glittering and shimmering mountain of treasures. This amount of treasures was not enough to blind him into kowtowing.