The New Alpha

Stiles and Hope ran back to the house in the woods where the Mikaelson's were waiting, as the sun came up Stiles started to shift back but this time he let the pain in immediately and he shifted quickly.

"Ow, that hurt like a bitch," Stiles said after the transformation was complete, and he realized he wasn't wearing any clothes,"Uhh do you guys have any spare clothes?" 

"Oh, of course," Hayley said, running into the house and bringing out a large pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Umm thanks," Stiles said awkwardly as he pulled on the clothes.

From the pile of fabric that was his clothes his phone vibrated he ruffled through the fabrics and pulled out his phone.

"Malia what's going on?" He asked and his eyes widened with fear and worry.

Stiles crushed his phone in his hand with his new supernatural strength, and he took off running into the dark forest.

After a fifteen minute sprint Stiles flew through the hospital doors, and saw a nurse.

"Hey my name is Stiles is my dad is the sheriff I heard he was here," Stiles asked not even out of breath.

"Of course are there any other next of kin?" 

"No it's just me."

"Of course right this way," The nurse said and she led him into a room where his dad was hanging on for dear life.

Stiles sat down next to the man who raised him, and tears started to fall down his cheeks.

Malia came in,"Hey, how are you doing?" She asked.

"Just great, my dad is in the hospital, my best friend practically kicked me out of the pack, and I have gone through the worst physical pain I have ever felt in my life," Stiles replied sarcastically.

"What?" Malia asked confused at the last part.

"Don't ask," Stiles said to tired to explain.

"Yeah well your probably not gonna like the fact that Lydia's missing," Malia said cautiously.

Stiles head snapped up and looked at Malia with eyes that she had only seen on Scott, they were a glowing red, and wide with worry.

"What?" He said voice low and half growling.

"L-l-lydia is missing," She said in a shocked voice, barely comprehending what he asked to shocked and scared, at the sight of the alpha before her.

"I have to go," He growled out, and Stiles left.

Stiles didn't know how but he knew where he had to go, the nemeton.  

Stiles was in the forest in seconds on all fours but not fully shifted, as he ran his neck jerked to the side with a cracking noise, and then the other side, he closed his eyes but he continued to run, when he opened them they were a bright red and he let out a roar as his canine teeth grew.

Derek from his loft heard a roar not like a normal werewolf, but an alpha and a very big alpha it sounded like.

Deaton in his clinic giving a dog a splint, and he heard it the roar of a alpha, something stronger than anything he had ever heard.

Malia still at the hospital pondering what she had just seen come from Stiles, but was interrupted when she heard the roar it made her want to crawl under the chair she was sitting on and whimper.

Liam in the hospital holding Hayden's limp body with tears streaming down his face, but he stopped when he heard the ferocious roar, his eyes glowed yellow as he listened to the roar.  Liam's ribs started ache wear they had been broken by Stiles a few hours earlier.