Remembering

The Mikaelson family, finally reunited after five years, they had finally defeated the Hollow and now they were sitting at a large table enjoying each others company.  There were smiles and laughter going all around.

Just as everyone was about to retire for the night Klaus, Hayley, and Elijah doubled over putting their hands to their heads as they got a sharp pain in their heads.

Images flooded their minds, no not images forgotten memories.  Hayley remembered giving birth but not just Hope there was another baby, a boy.

Flashback

"Ahhh let go of me you bitch," Hayley screamed.

Klaus limped into the church, Hayley looked at him shocked and relieved to see him.  Klaus lunges toward a witch guard and rips his head off.

Abigail and Genevieve link hands and telekinetically pin Klaus to the wall.  Klaus struggled against the spell, both Klaus and Hayley screaming.

Klaus and Hayley watch fearfully as Genevieve grabs the knife used from the harvest,"You should know this brings me no joy," She told Hayley as she continued to struggle.

One of the witches puts a sheet on Hayley's lower half,"Let's begin shall we." 

Hayley continued to scream as she went through labor.

"I will bring hell to your family,"Klaus yelled threatening the witches.

"One last push the baby is almost here,"Genevieve told Hayley.

"I will bathe in rivers of your blood,"Klaus continued to shout.

"I can see the baby," Monique told the other two witches.

"Push, gently!  Gently!" Genevieve continued to tell Hayley.

"YOU WILL DIE SCREAMING," Klaus yelled enraged.

"There," Genevieve says wrapping a newly born baby in a blanket,"You have a beautiful baby daughter."

Hayley continued to scream agony, confused the witches looked beneath the sheet,"There is another," Monique told Genevieve.

And soon Klaus and Hayley heard another cry as the other baby was born, Klaus went silent at the power he felt coming from the small bundle of blankets.

"You have a powerful son," Monique told the parents.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets on the morning sky-" Genevieve started.

"Please.  Please, can I hold them," Hayley asked wanting to see her children.

Genevieve brought the babies over so Hayley can hold her.  Hayley is amazed at the sight of her children in her arms.  Hayley looks to Klaus and gives him a small smile before kissing her son and daughter on their heads.

Suddenly, Genevieve grabs Hayley's hair and pulls her head back and slits her throat with a knife, and Hayley gasps in surprise and the spark of life leaves her eyes.

"NOOOOO," Klaus screamed as he saw what was done.

The witches took the babies from the arms of their dead mother and left the church, before exiting the church Monique twisted her wrist releasing Klaus, weakened from the spell and grief he only looked at Hayley and her lifeless eyes.

Some time later Elijah runs in weak from the werewolf bites,"Hayley," He yelled.

Elijah stopped dead in his tracks, he looks and sees Klaus sitting at the sacristy, with Hayley's head in his lap, Klaus near tears.