Pack

Stiles sat by Lydia's bedside at the Mikaelson home, and she just stared blankly at the ceiling.

"She's not getting any better," Stiles told Hope as she walked.

"I'm sorry," She said.

"So, what exactly are you?  The white wolf was you but I have a feeling your more than that," Stiles said surprising Hope.

"My dad is a original vampire, Mom's a werewolf, and Grandmother's a witch.  All three passed down making me a tribrid."

"That's . . . . . . interesting," Stiles said,"Wait so who are your parents?"

"You already met them, Klaus and Hayley," Hope said and his eyes widened with shock.

"They seem . . . . . young."

Hope laughed,"Yeah well immortality has that effect on people."

"I should probably go," Stiles said after a moment of silence.

Stiles got up and opened the door, and as soon as it opened the rest of the Mikaelson's stumbled in.

"Don't you guys have super hearing," Stiles said as the Mikaelson's picked themselves up.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kol stated.

Stiles looked at him for a moment,"Damn it, I think I'm starting to like you."

Stiles left to go see Malia to try and explain what happened, he found her sitting on the curb by the hospital.

"Hey," Stiles said as he approached and sat down next to her.

Malia's eyes widened at he sight of him.

"So I guess you would like a explanation?"

"Yeah, that'd be pretty helpful!" Malia half shouted,"Who bit you?  When did you turn?  Was that you who roared?"

"I was born, not bitten.  Apparently I'm a different kind of werewolf, I can go full wolf on the first go.  I got turned three days ago, when I . . . . . . . when I killed Donovan accidentally, that's how my curse works it's triggered when I kill someone, it doesn't matter if it's on purpose or accidentally.  And what do you mean roar yes I roared but it didn't seem that loud."  Stiles told her answering all of her questions.

"Stiles, everyone heard the roar.  Deaton, Derek, Liam, Scott , even Melissa heard it."

"Uhh . . . . . not sure how to react to that."

"Wait who else knows about, Donovan?"

"Theo, Scott, the Mikaelsons, and now you."

"Wait is that why Scott kicked you out?  Because of Donovan."

"Yeah, he thought I killed him in cold blood."

"Did he give you a chance to explain at least."

"He was a bit busy with Hayden dying to really give me a chance to talk."

"Well if that's the kinda alpha he is, maybe I don't want to be a part of his pack," Malia said boldly, and no sooner than she did she got a pain in her shoulder, like something was being branded on her skin.

Malia let out a gasp from the pain and it soon faded.  A similar thing happened to Stiles but it was both his shoulders.

Stiles lifted his sleeves to reveal two tattoos that branded them selves on his shoulders.