Truth

Stiles burst into the Mikaelson home, accidentally throwing the door off it's hinges, but at the moment he didn't care.  Stiles was soon followed by Hope and Malia.

The Mikaelson's backed away from the angry teenager,"Okay who are you people and why am I so important to you."

"What are you talking about?  What happened?" Klaus asked, confused by Stiles' behavior.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS," Stiles yelled, and his eye turned bloodshot with veins around his eyes and when they turned back to normal they flared red.

"You triggered your vampire side," Freya said in shock.

"Exactly what does that mean, what am I?" Stiles yelled at them.

There was silence and Hayley spoke up,"We can show you," Hayley walked up to her son and placed her hands on either side of his face, at first he flinched back,"It's okay," she reassured him, and he allowed her in.

Stiles gasped at the memories that he was showed, Hayley giving birth, the fight with the witches, and the son being sent away.

Stiles backed up knocking over a small coffee table as the he connected the dots, Stiles looked at the Mikaelson's with a new perspective, he looked to Hope and she gave him a small smile, nervous of what his reaction will be, and Stiles just left not saying anything to anybody, he just ran out faster than anything they had ever seen.

Stiles went back to his home where his Dad sat.

"Hey Stiles where have you been, everybody's been looking for you?" Noah asked worried about his son.

"Dad, am I adopted?" Stiles asked in a small voice looking down.

Noah was shocked by this,"How did you find out?"

"Please just answer the question."

"Yes."

"Were you ever planning on telling me?" Stiles asked looking at his dad in the eyes.

"Your mother and I agreed to tell you when you turned eleven but then she passed and I didn't know how to do it."

Stiles let out a broken sigh and turned away from the man that had raised him he wiped tears from his eyes,"So what were just planning on not telling for the rest of my life."

"I don't know Stiles I didn't know how I was supposed to look at you and tell you, you weren't really my son, that you weren't your Mother's son."

"Yeah, well great job Dad because you were to scared I had to find out from my FREAKING BIRTH FAMILY, remember Hope turns out she's my twin sister and my dearest birth father happens to be a THOUSAND YEAR OLD VAMPIRE," As Stiles yelled his vampire eyes started to show and his fangs came out.

Noah acting on instinct pulled out his gun and pointed at Stiles and when Stiles saw this he looked at Noah with a betrayed look on his face, and then he was gone.

Stiles ran not caring where he went, he had tears in his eyes as he thought about what his dad just did.  He pulled a gun on him like he was nothing more than a animal.

Stiles finally stopped running in front of a fifty foot tree, and with all the anger, frustration, and bottled up emotions he hit the tree and with a loud crack it broke and it fell down slowly and when it finally connected with the ground there was a loud boom.

Stiles surveyed the damage he caused and he fell to his knees, with tears in his eyes he looked up to see the bright half moon.  Stiles' eyes glowed a searing red and he roared letting out the anger he had inside.

The Mikaelson's heard the roar and immediately started running in that direction.

Scott heard the roar from his house knowing it was the unnamed alpha, but it sounded heartbroken and betrayed.