Mate

The older Mikaelson's left two days previously due to some emergency in New Orleans, leaving Stiles and Hope at the house.

"We need to get, Lydia out of eichen," Stiles told Hope as soon he walked through the front doors.

"Why?" Hope asked, confused at why her brother was acting like this.

"Somethings bad is about to happen to her, I can feel it," Stiles said, unconsciously rubbing the mate tattoo on his left shoulder.

Hope noticed the movement and her brows furrowed, confused and concerned but she put it out of her mind for now.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure," Stiles said, and Hope saw his tattoo glow through the material of his jacket, and this time Hope couldn't ignore it.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked him, eyes on his shoulder.

"I'm fine.  Why?"

"Your mating tattoo is glowing," Hope informed him.

Stiles took off his jacked and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt just in time to see the glow fading.

"What the hell," Stiles said obviously confused.

Hope connected the pieces,"Stiles, do you think Lydia could be your mate."

Stiles' face went pale with shock,"I-I-I don't know," Stiles just pulled his sleeve back down,"We can worry about it later, we just have to get her out of there."

Hope nodded and they called Malia over and they got to planning.

After a few hours, they found out Scott is going to try and break her out tomorrow gathering their pack to get their strength up for the fight against the beast, and they could use that to their advantage.

Time skip

Stiles channeled his wolf side, his eyes flaring red, and he jumped over the large gates and opened them letting Malia and Hope in.

Stiles concentrated and his hearing increased and he heard what was happening.

There was a brown out being caused by Kira, but there was something else.  The chimeras were there and by the sound of it the same reason the rest of them were.  Stiles concentrated for a moment blocking out all the excess sound till he heard the sound of Lydia's breathing and her heart beat and she was speaking she was awake.

"Theo's here," Stiles told his pack and Malia let out a growl,"Calm down," Stiles told her in his alpha voice, and Malia felt a wave of calming power sweep over her.

"We can still make this work we can get in and get out with Lydia," Stiles told them, and they nodded in agreement,"Just stick to the plan, and leave the chimeras to me."

They entered the building unnoticed thanks to a invisibility spell from Hope.

"Is your distraction ready?" Stiles asked, as Hope dropped the spell and they ducked behind the desk.

Malia smiled,"Don't worry he's ready."

Just then a very naked man walked by smiling at the people.

A guard noticed the guy and he pulled out his taser baton,"Nelson," the guard yelled, and ran after him.

"It's natural," Nelson said.

"So is fifty thousand volts," The guard said angrily.

There was sound of zapping and a scream.

Stiles gave Malia a look,"It worked didn't it," Malia said, defending herself.

Malia went to go help Kira, Hope went to go take care of the guards, and Stiles to get Lydia.