The Beast

Stiles woke up beside Lydia for the third morning in a row, she had officially moved in not long after the whole Jackson incident.

Stiles brushed a strand of Lydia's hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear causing her to stir.

Stiles quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep, he heard Lydia stir for a moment longer, before her breathing changed telling him Lydia was awake.

"Stiles wake up," she whispered softly, her breath warming his breath.

Stiles pretended to sleep some more snoring softly, he felt Lydia leave the bed and for a moment he thought she left.

Suddenly Stiles felt something jump on him, his eyes shot open wide awake, and he saw Lydia sitting on top of him smiling.

"Seriously?" Stiles asked smiling.

Lydia nodded, obviously proud of what she had done.

Stiles grabbed Lydia pulling her down and flipping them over so Stiles was above her.

Stiles pressed a kiss to her mouth, then the corner of her mouth, he made a trail of kisses going to her ear.  Stiles pressed a kiss to her ear, then to get Lydia back for what she did he stuck his tongue in her ear causing her to shout out.

And Stiles rolled off of her laughing hard enough to make his chest hurt.

"Stiles that was gross," she said sitting up and wiping the spit out of her ear.

After his laughter had died down they did their usual morning routine, get up, take a shower, get dressed, and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

Stiles decided to mix it up and he took Lydia out for breakfast, after giving her some options they decided on IHOP.

After a short drive, they went through the front doors and welcomed the smells of delicious food being made. They got a table and waited for the waiter.

Soon they ordered their food, and a familiar face walked in.

Lydia waved down Kira bringing her to their table, Lydia stood up and hugged her friend and Stiles gave a polite nod with a smile.

"Hey, how are you doing?  I heard about the eichen . . . incident," Stiles asked her carefully after Kira sat down at their table.

"I've good I'm feeling a lot better now.  I just want to know who the alpha was," Kira replied and Lydia and Stiles shared a look.

"What do you remember that night?" Lydia asked her.

"Not much just someone carrying me,  and I kept burning him but he still carried me all the way back to Deaton's clinic," Kira shuddered, remembering the glimpses she got of the burned man,"Makes me wonder what he must have gone through to be able to handle that much pain."

Stiles winced remembering the pain he felt when he carried her through the streets.

"Anyways how are you guys?" Kira asked and she turned her attention to Stiles,"Scott told me that your . . . " Kira trailed off not sure if she could finish her sentence.

"Incredibly handsome," Stiles offered earning a few giggles,"Yeah, I'm a vampire," Stiles said, and a few veins outlined themselves underneath his eyes.

Kira now had a lot of questions going through her mind,"What does blood taste like?" She said asking her first question.

"Like milk and sugar," Stiles said answering honestly.

"That's . . . . surprising," Kira said,"So are you guys dating now?"

Stiles and Lydia looked at each other smiling,"I guess you could say that."