The Vampire Side

"Stiles, please," Scott continued to try and reason with Stiles.

"No Scott, you lost your chance when you trusted Theo over me," Stiles told him, getting closer to losing his temper.

"He tricked all of us, Stiles.  Listen there's a new alpha, we need your help to fi-"

"I already know about the alpha, Scott, and frankly I trust him more than you," Stiles half yelled getting the attention of other people in the school hallway.

"What are you talking about?  Do you know who he is?" Scott said eyes widening.

Stiles remained silent for a moment before turning to Scott looking him straight in the eye,"Who do you think saved Lydia."

Stiles turned to walk away, but Scott grabbed his arm,"Stiles you have to tell me."

Stiles couldn't hold back anymore, he grabbed Scott by his shirt and shoved him against the lockers lifting him as he pushed him against the lockers, the rest of the hallway looked at them.

"No, Scott.  I don't have to tell you anything because you decided to think that I murdered someone in cold blood," Stiles snarled surprising Scott with his dangerous reaction.

Hope ran up to the pair, and put her hand on Stiles' shoulder, calming his heartbeat and his rage.

Stiles dropped Scott and inhaled deeply.

Hope turned to Scott and flashed her yellow eyes,"Leave now."

Scott to shocked to protest obeyed.

Hope pulled Stiles into a room his eyes starting glowing red, his hands broke as claws grew from his nails.  Stiles let out a growl as his canines started growing into fangs.  Stiles held his hands up stabbing his claws into his own hands to keep himself from doing any damage to his surroundings.

"Stiles try to calm yourself down," Hope told him.

Stiles thought of all the things he had learned about werewolves and they had something in common, they need a anchor.  Stiles ran through the faces of his closest friends and family, his Dad, Malia, Lydia . . . Stiles felt himself calm down as soon as he saw her face in his mind.  Lydia, Lydia is his anchor.

Stiles felt his hands break and return to their human form.  Stiles drew in a deep breath calming his heart.

"What was that about?" Hope asked Stiles.

"Sorry, Scott was just pissing me off."

"No I mean how did you get control so quickly?" Hope asked confused.

"I thought of an anchor to keep me human."

"I've never seen anything like that," Hope told him, and her eyes went to his left shoulder where a red glow was fading.

Stiles and Hope agreed not to talk about what had just happened, and they continued their school day like they normally would, they both avoided what was left of the pack meaning Scott, Liam, and Mason.  Derek usually kept to himself when he was around, and Kira had left to go get her fox under control somewhere in New Mexico.

At the end of the day Stiles was in the lacrosse field practicing, it helped him stay more focused, concentrating on one thing while minding his surroundings.

With his supernatural ears he heard a snap of a twig coming from the forest not far away, Stiles turned to the sound of the noise and he saw two beserkers.