Chimeras

Stiles grunted as he got up off of the table, stretching his aching muscles.

"Seriously, guys what's going?" Stiles asked everyone still staring at his eyes.

"Your the alpha," Scott said finally.

"Yeah," Stiles said looking at Scott, with a angry expression,"So what?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would I after you treated me like dirt," Stiles said glaring at him,"After you made me feel like I had no one.  Like I was just another one of those murderers and psychos that we face on a daily basis."

Stiles got up from the table a little bit unsteady, but Lydia steadied him.

Scott tried to help him but Stiles just pushed him back snarling,"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME," Stiles yelled making everyone in the room jump.

They all left the after the outburst going back home.

"Are you sure your all right?" Lydia asked for the third time, as she laid down on their bed looking at Stiles.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little sore," He said stretching his aching arms, before plopping down on the bed.

Lydia just continued to stare at him.

"What?" He asked turning to her.

"It's just your eyes," She said nibbling on her bottom lip.

Stiles leaned forward and kissed her, and she immediately returned it loving the feeling of their lips together.  Lydia bit down gently on Stiles' bottom lip, making him growl.

Stiles broke the kiss, and looked at Lydia with an amused glance,"What are you trying to do, Lyds?" He asked while smirking.

Goosebumps covered Lydia as she heard her nick name that only Stiles called her.

Stiles grabbed Lydia pulling her towards him, and she yelped in surprise.  Stiles placed his mouth on hers and she moaned softly, pressing herself closer to him.

They rolled so Stiles was on top, Lydia grabbed his shirt dragging it up his body and they broke for a moment so he could take it off.  And they were back to kissing.

Stiles broke the kiss, looking at her with wide eyes,"Are you sure?" he asked Lydia.

"Kiss me," she said breathlessly.

So he did.

Time Skip

After five hours, Stiles rolled off of Lydia both of them covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

"That was . . ." Stiles said trailing off.

"Wow," Lydia said, staring at the ceiling.

"Uh-huh."

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Stiles wrapped an arm around Lydia pulling her close, and they spooned for the rest of the night, taking comfort in each others warmth.

Another Time Skip

Hope banged on Stiles' door,"Stiles, Lydia.  Look I don't care if your sleeping or doing unspeakable things to each other you need to get out here now."

Lydia groaned not wanting to leave the comfort of Stiles' arms.  Stiles looked at the door in annoyance.

"I guess we have to get up," Stiles said propping his head in his hand looking at Lydia.

Lydia turned around looking at Stiles with tired eyes, and said with no filter,"I don't like your sister."

Stiles laughed getting up from the bed throwing the covers off himself, while Lydia sat up slowly keeping the blanket wrapped around her.