The Game

There were going to be hundreds of people at tonight's game the perfect target for the beast.  The spouses were in the woods scanning for any giant hulk like figures.  While Corey and Mason would look for the bloody pair of shoes that matched the foot prints from the hospital, where Parrish got kicked the crap out of.

Kira had officially joined Stiles pack, and her mark was on the back of her hand.  Stiles had noticed that ever since his pack got bigger his own powers had increased, his fox was stronger, his wolf more powerful, but his vampire side was fading because of the weird transition he was going through.  Stiles' compulsion wasn't as strong anymore and vervain didn't have any effect on him anymore.  So far the only vampiric qualities he kept were the physical ones the speed, the strength, and the healing.

Right now him and his pack approached the school stiles at the front of the group with Lydia by his side and the others a few feet behind him.  And it kind of looked like they were going in slow-mo all they needed was epic theme music and they'd be all set.

They walked into the school and the lacrosse players headed for the locker room, but they were stopped by Jackson.

"Stilinski, I want to join your pack," he said getting over his pride.

"No," Stiles said immediately without a filter, and annoyed that he stopped their slow-mo walk.

Stiles tried to walk past him but Jackson put a hand on his chest,"I'm part Kanima.  There's no one else like me.  I'm useful."

Stiles turned to Tracy,"Tracy, please show this oh-so-useful werewolf, Kanima hybrid the door," he said sarcastically and Tracy grinned.

"What's a freshman going to do to--HOLY SHIT," Jackson yelled out as Tracy flung out her tail wrapping it around Jackson's neck and throwing him by his head, sending him crashing into the lockers.

Stiles walked up to him and crouched next to him getting in his face,"Thanks but I've got my own werewolf Kanima chimera in my pack, that also has some resemblance to spider-woman.  And a werejaguar/werewolf, a werewolf/fox, a kitsune, a tribrid, a werecoyote, and a banshee as my mate.  So your skills are not needed."

Jackson looked both outraged and afraid, and Stiles stood back up and his pack continued to go to their destinations.

As Stiles and Kira changed into their uniforms and they neared the doors, Stiles stopped the kitsune.

"I just want to let you know if you hurt Hope.  I will personally kill you," Stiles told her, and Kira's eyes widened with fear and surprise,"Just kidding.  Hope'll probably be the one swinging the ax."

Kira nodded violently, and they both walked out onto the field and started doing their drills.

Stiles eyes went over the many people sitting in the bleachers and the news stations, then he walked up to coach.

"Coach," Stiles said getting his attention,"You need to forfeit the game," Stiles said trying to compel him and it gave him a big headache.

"Stilinski," Coach said,"I never forfeit a game, and are you okay your eyes are doing something.  GREENBERG GET THE HELL OFF THE FIELD." 

"Damn it," Stiles said rubbing his temples.

'It didn't work, guys go to plan B,' Stiles mentally told his pack.

They all agreed and Stiles went back to the locker room, feeling his head pound.

Stiles suddenly started to scream as his head felt like it was splitting, and the fourth door in his mind opened and his witch side stepped out.