Evolved

Stiles opened his eyes to find himself in his old blue jeep, he looked around confused it looked like he was in the preserve.  Stiles was in the drivers seat with his hands on the steering wheel.

Stiles jumped when someone opened the door and stepped into the car taking the vacant passenger seat.

"Well, look at what you've done now," the person said and she leaned forward into the moon light so Stiles could get a better view of her face.

Stiles gasped in shock backing away as much as he could in the jeep,"Your dead."

She smiled sadly,"Yes, Stiles I am."

"Am I dead?" Stiles asked.

She shook her head,"No this is the final part of your transition."

"Are you real?" Stiles asked tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Yeah, Stiles I am," She said smiling at the boy.

"Allison?" Stiles croaked out.

"Yes, Stiles," Allison confirmed.

"I-I'm sorry," Stiles told her, he had wanted apologized for so long he had already had a speech ready, but all he could say were those to little words that couldn't even grasp how he felt.

Allison smiled warmly,"It's okay, Stiles.  Me dying, wasn't your fault."

"But it was, I should have fought the nogitsune harder," Stiles said looking down.

Allison put a hand on Stiles' shoulder,"It's okay, Stiles.  I'm happy where I am, I'm with my Mom though she was cutting close on making it.  Erica, Boyd, Aiden all of them are here."

Stiles looked back up to meet the eyes of the huntress,"Where exactly is here?"

Allison looked around before turning back to Stiles smiling,"You'll find out soon enough," Allison's expression turned serious,"Stiles, you have a choice.  You can stay here or you can evolve."

"What will happen if I do stay here?" Stiles asked.

"Then Katherine Pierce will continue to wreak havoc on earth, and I know your not going to let her do that," Allison told him.

"How can I stop her?  I can't even save myself.  And me going back is exactly what she wants, she wants me to become the next devil or what ever that means," Stiles said,"Maybe me staying here would be the best option for everyone."

Allison smirked,"Katherine thinks you will become the devil because of the dark experiences in your life, but that's not true.  Every time something bad happened, you managed to rise up and push back against it, even when you were human you helped fight Peter, the Kanima, the darach, and Nogitsune where you were most tested.  But you never fell, instead you chose to rise, that is the reason why you won't become the devil."

"What will I become then?" Stiles asked, worried.

"You'll have to find out," Allison told him.

"Could you be anymore vague?" Stiles asked annoyed.

Allison laughed,"Take care of Lydia for me, okay?"

Stiles nodded,"How do I go back?"

Allison clasped his forearm,"You need to rise, Stiles."

Those words seemed to echo in his head as his surroundings started to fade, the last word he heard was rise.

In the pile of rubble that was once a building, Stiles started to stir underneath the debris.

Stiles finally opened his eyes and they glowed a blinding white.