Chapter 16

Third Person POV:

The tension in the car was so strong you could choke on it, it wasn't like they didn't know what to talk about, it was more of they were so nervous they were tongue tied. It hadn't gotten close to an hour when Lori had gone to get Nick from his room and the shock of seeing each other looking so nice had made them more nervous than they were before. After stumbling through the nervous hi's, hello's and compliments, the silence starts to grow between them.

Lori's POV:
To say i was nervous would be an understatement, i know I'm supposed to be like this ruthless cold leader that doesn't get scared or nervous but this is my first date, with my mate no less so I'm allowed to feel that way. 15 minutes into the drive i couldn't take it anymore so i decide to break the silence,“ I was thinking of getting our food from a food truck that's at the park, they have the tastiest tacos, hotdogs and alot more good food, I really hope you like it.”, “I've never really eaten from a food truck before but if you say it's good then I can't wait to try it, plus getting to experience a first with you makes it even more special” Nick says while giving me a small smile, I smile back while moving my hand that isn't on the steering wheel to hold his over the console threading our fingers together. 10 minutes later we get to the park and get down and I'm happy to see that even after we left the car Nick immediately takes my hand.

The park is lively today with people milling about wolves and humans alike walking their dogs or just talking or enjoying their picnics, it feels nice. I pull Nick towards the food truck to get our food and then we go to find a bench to sit, I stare at Nick as I wait for him to try his food, he got a large double bacon cheeseburger and a large order of fries with cherry soda while i got two large fries and two spicy tacos with strawberry soda, I know the food seems much but we are wolves we eat alot plus i wanted to treat Nick to this. He grabs his burger taking a huge bite and then he moans appreciatively “this is really good” he takes another bite and gives another loud moan not even realizing what his moans are doing to my pussy, I forget that I'm supposed to be eating and keeping staring at his mouth, goddess what I wouldn't give to have that mouth licking and sucking my nipples and clit till I cum from pleasure, “ori,Lori” I hear as I shake myself out of my mind, I see Nick looking at me worriedly “are you ok? You are not eating and you kind of spaced out, is something wrong?”, I can't tell him the naughty thoughts going through my mind so I just smile really big and answer “of course, just some pack business nothing to worry about” I can tell he doesn't believe me but drops it for now and we go back to eating. We talk about our lives as we eat, I tell him about my wicked father and his hatred towards my mother and I, also about his worthless family and all they did to him, hearing what he suffered from them makes me wish I slaughtered every single one of his family members that day I found him and we comfort ourselves in the fact that we have each other now. It gets dark by the time we are done enjoying our date,we finish our food and get up to throw away the trash, then walk hand in hand to the car, we drive back in comfortable silence while taking small peaks at each other and smiling while still holding hands over the console. When we get home Nick decides to walk me back to my room which was unnecessary but still sweet, as we stand in front of my room door in awkward silence waiting for the other to make the first move to kiss, we keep giving each other shy looks, few minutes into this I decide to say fuck it and grab him by the shirt while putting my lips on his, he hesitates for a few seconds before he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer, I moan when I feel his tongue tracing my bottom lip seeking for entrance which I grant immediately, our tongues battle for dominance which I allow him win, all too soon we need to breathe so we pull apart, “wow!” we say together,our breath coming out in pants with our faces flushed and our lips swollen, “I never knew kissing your mate could feel this good and where did you learn to kiss like that?” I ask him “I could ask you the same thing” we both blush before going in for a small peck then releasing each other “I will see you tomorrow” I say while I peck his cheek, I open my door and walk into my room “goodnight Nick” I say with a small smile “goodnight Lori” he says with a smile back. Now in my room I can safely think about what happened today, I GOT KISSED!!! I can't believe it, I run and jump on my bed reveling in the feeling of happiness in me, I know I'm acting so unlike me right now but I'm too happy to care. I get out of bed take off my clothes and go take a nice shower, then change into my pajamas and lay on my bed to get so much needed sleep while anticipating seeing Nick tomorrow.